Most apps offered by the planning optimisation firm are now used by its partners
Anaplan has unveiled a new partner portal to better support its community of over 100 global partners that are experiencing “strong demand” for the Anaplan platform and apps, said the enterprise planning and optimisation firm.
For fiscal 2016, revenue contributed by Anaplan’s global partners “grew substantially” and the number of partner apps in the Anaplan App Hub increased to represent more than 60 percent of all apps.
“With the new Anaplan Partner Portal, we’ve improved and accelerated how we are collaborating with our partners and equipping them with a robust set of resources to keep driving joint success in the marketplace.”
Anaplan partners, such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, OpenSymmetry and Akili, can use the new portal as a secure forum where they can efficiently access the tools needed to solve customers’ complex business challenges.
“The new Anaplan Partner Portal brings a new level of operational efficiency to the way we deliver solutions,” said Shiek Shah, CEO of Akili. “With immediate and easy access to tools and resources, we are empowered to drive planning transformations with our customers.”
The new portal enables partners to:
• Download Anaplan sales tools, marketing resources and branding guidelines
• Create and submit business plans
• Register new leads, track open opportunities and monitor pipelines
• Invite colleagues, manage their Anaplan roster and certifications, and maintain their company profile
• Access Anaplan’s on-demand Learning Centre