1health, the leading Testing as a Service (TaaS) company, and STChealth, the leading Immunization Intelligence Network provider, today unveiled a complete COVID-19 vaccination tracking solution. This open platform will provide pharmacists, physicians and patients across the United States with an easy-to-navigate tool to capture vaccination results, reported side effects, and immunization reminders.
The government’s Operation Warp Speed is planning to deliver more than 600 million vaccine doses to providers across the country, but to streamline this process, there needs to be a centralized platform enabling healthcare providers and patients to receive immediate notification from healthcare organizations once they are eligible to receive the vaccine, including information on where they can get it. This platform must help patients manage the rest of the process as well—second dose, documenting side effects, and antibody testing—to ensure a successful transition from immunization to immunity. 1health and STChealth are now delivering this technology.
“With the federal government about to deploy vaccines at the largest scale in history, we are now providing the technology that will help seamlessly manage this process through vaccination, monitoring and antibody testing,” said Mehdi Maghsoodnia, CEO of 1health. “We were able to quickly adapt our existing Testing as a Service platform to create this new offering for patients and providers who desperately need a single tracking and reporting system to achieve immunity and end this pandemic.”
Features of the combined STChealth and 1health COVID-19 Vaccination Solution include:
- Patient reminder and official record: know the correct follow up vaccine to receive for COVID-19
- Patient Notification and Communication: deploy notifications regarding drug interaction, symptom tracking and immunization.
- Regulatory reporting: Seamlessly manages the regulatory and reporting requirements.
- FDA Authorized Antibody Testing: the ability to test patients for antibody levels to ensure the vaccine was effective. The test can be done at the pharmacy through the same platform or at home if the patient is remote.
- Advanced Research Capabilities: If a patient agrees to join a study, researchers can engage the patient to better understand the lack of antibody development or investigate any adverse drug reaction.
- Vaccination Certificates: for patients to provide to third party businesses, like airlines or workplaces, once patients have received the vaccine.
- Unified Admin Dashboard: a single administrative dashboard that shows the status of employees, students or patients across vaccination, antibody testing, antibody levels, COVID testing and more.
- Easy Integration: simple integration into pharmacy and healthcare systems through existing STChealth solutions
“STChealth is honored to be part of the crusade to eradicate COVID-19,” said STChealth CEO Mike Popovich. “Working with 1health and utilizing their software innovations will enable our partners to seriously scale vaccination and reach critical mass more quickly. We live in a digital world, and consumers shouldn’t have to manage paper immunization records – and this solution will enable consumers to have ownership of their digital health records.“
1health is the pioneer in enabling Testing as a Service (TaaS), making diagnostic testing easy and accessible for everyone. Its platform powers engaging health applications for telehealth companies, hospital systems, corporations and government agencies, school systems, and consumer brands, allowing them to easily deploy, manage, and personalize testing at scale. 1health’s cloud-based architecture allows for seamless management and tracing of tests, providing distribution across the country for faster testing, and an easy-to-read dashboard with actionable next steps after testing. 1health keeps more than seven million people healthy and informed through its partners and direct-to-consumer brand, Vitagene, and supports compliance with applicable privacy and security requirements of its partners and their customers. To learn more, go to www.1health.io.
For over 32 years, STChealth has worked in close partnership with Public Health and the private sector to eradicate vaccine preventable disease. STChealth runs the largest vaccine informational exchange network in the USA. As the novel Coronavirus continues to spread, STChealth solutions and services are being used by Pharmacies and Healthcare providers to administer diagnostic tests, report healthcare data to Public Health systems, and communicate test results back to consumers. As a COVID vaccine comes to market, STChealth solutions will be used by Pharmacies and other immunization providers to receive patient health history at the point of care, as well as capture and report healthcare data in-workflow. To learn more, go to www.stchealth.com