Based on unbiased data from the Info-Tech CIO Business Vision survey, a powerful tool that formalizes IT feedback and bridges the communication gap between CIOs and key stakeholders, this year’s annual survey captures feedback from 24,000 business leaders. The survey measures business leaders’ satisfaction with core IT services, and ultimately offers CIOs a foundation to jumpstart a successful IT strategy.
“The Info-Tech CIO awards focus on the most vital aspect of any IT leader’s success, which is stakeholder satisfaction,” said Geoff Nielson, vice president, product development and innovation, Info-Tech Research Group. “The recipients of these awards are solely determined by IT satisfaction and value scores that are evaluated by the recipients’ direct business stakeholders. This year’s honorees particularly exemplify what it means for IT to deliver business value during challenging times. We are thrilled to recognize this exemplary group, which we believe is playing a critical role in creating a competitive advantage for their organizations.”
The 2020 CIO Awards winners represent large enterprises as well as small and medium- sized organizations. Following is the full list of organizations represented:
- 18th Circuit Florida Courts
- Alliance Resource Partners
- Bay Federal Credit Union
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- Charlotte County Clerks of Court
- City of Moreno Valley
- College of Westchester
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
- County of Santa Clara Consumer and Environment Protection Agency
- Delta Dental Plan of New Jersey
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Ingham Intermediate School District
- InterDev, LLC
- Kansas City Chiefs Football Club
- King’s Daughters Medical Center
- Legend Pictures, LLC
- LogRhythm Inc.
- Los Angeles County Development Authority
- Mt. Hood Community College
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Polk County Tax Collector
- Red River Bank
- The W.W. Williams Company
- Turo Inc.
- UCLA Research Administration
- UMWA Health and Retirement Funds
- University of North Georgia
- Village of Carol Stream
- Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- For more information on the Info-Tech CIO Awards – visit here.
- Connect with Info-Tech Research Group via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Don’t miss out on our newest research and content – visit here.
About Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Group is a leading, full-service IT research, advisory, and analyst firms in North America, serving 40,000+ business leaders and professionals. With offices in Canada, U.S. and Australia, Info-Tech Research Group offers pragmatic analyst insights and actionable tools to IT departments from world-class organizations such as NASA, New Balance, Spotify and the United Nations. Info-Tech Research Group’s divisions include McLean & Company, SoftwareReviews, and my Policies.