Sense, the market leader in AI-driven talent engagement and communication platform solutions for recruiting, today announced the release of its 2021 “State of the Staffing Nation” report. The report highlights data and trends from industry leaders over the past year and also offers key strategies and best practices for recruiting success.
Sense surveyed over 600 staffing leaders from 212 different staffing firms across 26 industry verticals to get insights into the state of the staffing industry and the findings are fascinating. In an increasingly complex hiring landscape, driving recruiter efficiency and maximizing placement rates remain key goals. But with demand exceeding supply, staffing organizations are seeking new and urgent ways to build deeper and lasting relationships with their candidates. Firms are also looking to maximize the ROI on their tech-stack, with an overwhelming majority increasing their spend on automation and AI to achieve those goals.
“This report provides a strategic look at the state of the staffing industry and key areas that industry leaders are focused on improving upon as we emerge from the effects of the pandemic,” says Anil Dharni, Co-Founder and CEO of Sense.
Key Highlights From the Report Include:
- The majority of staffing firms expect 10-30% growth in annual revenue.
- 66% of respondents said that time-to-fill is the most important performance metric.
- 82% of respondents said that relationship building is a key trait among their most successful recruiters. 64% said active listening is foundational to building candidate trust.
- Increasing recruiter efficiency is staffing’s #1 challenge.
- 41% say that their recruiters take over 6 hours to respond to new leads.
- Only 14% of recruiters are able to place new candidates within 5 days.
- Recruiters spend up to 50% of their time on manual/repetitive tasks.
- 70% of staffing firms want more value out of their Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
To address these challenges and meet their goals, staffing firms are investing in automation capabilities that work with their ATS to maximize recruiting ROI. Looking ahead, technology provides the key pathway to scaling candidate and client engagement and long-term metrics such as time-to-fill and cost-per-hire will remain on the forefront.
To view the full report, please visit: https://go.sensehq.com/staffing-nation-2021/
Sense is the leading AI-powered talent engagement and communication platform for recruiting that enables talent acquisition teams to personalize their interactions with talent at every stage of the employment cycle. An enterprise-ready solution that provides a system of engagement for TA and recruiting agencies, more than 400 customers and top staffing agencies across industries, including Kelly Services and Recruit, trust Sense. The platform is SOC2 certified and fully integrated with leading ATS platforms, which ensures consistency in data from one source to another, securely. Founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs with deep expertise in staffing and software, Sense ranks #1 on G2 in the Candidate Relationship Management Software category and has raised capital from Avataar Venture Partners, GV, Accel, Khosla Ventures, Signia Ventures, and IDG SF. Connect @Sense_HQ and www.sensehq.com.