4Degrees, the intelligent relationship management software platform for relationship-driven industries, today formally announced the launch of its platform and recent enhancements to its software offering. 4Degrees is coming off its second consecutive year of greater than 100 percent Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) growth, underscoring the interest of financial services industries in cloud-based technologies that help uncover new opportunities for growth and efficiency.
The 4Degrees platform was built by venture capital, private equity, and consulting industry veterans who decided there was a better way to manage their team’s relationship network, versus trying to adapt complicated customer relationship management platforms to suit this purpose. 4Degrees uses technology to identify and bring visibility to with whom the strongest connections lie within an organization and prompts users when relationships are in need of nurturing. The platform:
- Integrates with over 100 enterprise applications to provide a single view of a team’s network: The platform pulls from disparate business and personal applications – ranging from marketing automation platforms, productivity suites and more – presenting an always up-to-date dashboard of a team’s relationships in one simplified, intelligent view.
- Provides relationship context and strength: Intelligent algorithms solve for the transactional nature of networking by measuring patterns of communication. These algorithms enable customers to quickly understand their best path to a given company or person, and translate that insight into warm introductions.
- Delivers intelligent recommendations when new opportunities arise: The technology platform runs in the background, alerting individuals and organizations when there are key events or updates within networks, presenting powerful relationship-strengthening opportunities.
“Both my co-founder David Vandegrift and I personally know how important successful relationships are in helping early-stage and highly-disruptive companies make it to the next stage of development,” says Ablorde Ashigbi, CEO and Co-Founder of 4Degrees. “The problem is that manual and transactional systems are too often ineffective at facilitating this relationship development. Not only this, but they often fail to be widely adopted in the first place, with most estimates suggesting that 30-to-60 percent of CRM implementations do not achieve their goals. A few years ago, we both agreed that this needed to change in today’s digitally-transformed enterprise. I’m proud to say, the industry has responded well to this change.”
In H2 2020, 4Degrees:
- Added external network sharing functionality, enabling customers to extend relationship networks to portfolio companies or trusted clients.
- Built integrations into a number of SaaS platforms and enrichment services to eliminate data entry for its customers.
- Announced more than a dozen new product features.
- Increased monthly lead generation by more than 50 percent.
The launch of the latest set of features on the 4Degrees platform is a testament to the enterprise recognizing and acting on the need better manage their team’s most important asset – their professional relationships. 4Degrees is committed to combining the best practices of the world’s top relationship builders with artificial intelligence to make network management and development more accessible to relationship-driven industries.
To see how 4Degrees can help your organization uncover new investment or business development opportunities, request a demo, here: https://4degrees.ai/demo-request/
4Degrees is an intelligent relationship management software solution for deal-driven teams. The platform identifies the right connections for you to focus on, works with you to strengthen those relationships over time, and helps you activate your network when you need it. 4Degrees currently serves clients in industries including venture capital, private equity, M&A, investment banking, commercial real estate, consulting, and more.