Technavio has been monitoring the 5G testing equipment and it is poised to grow by USD 263.66 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200630005673/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global 5G Testing Equipment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Anritsu Corp., Artiza Networks Inc., EXFO Inc., Fortive Corp., Intertek Group Plc, Keysight Technologies Inc., MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teradyne Inc., and Viavi Solutions Inc. are some of the major market participants. The transition from cable to OTA test methodologies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Transition from cable to OTA test methodologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
5G testing equipment 2020-2024: Segmentation
5G testing equipment is segmented as below:
- Signal Generators
- Signal Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40544
5G testing equipment 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our 5G testing equipment report covers the following areas:
- 5G testing equipment size
- 5G testing equipment trends
- 5G testing equipment industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for improved network capacity to access connected services as one of the prime reasons driving the 5G testing equipment growth during the next few years.
5G testing equipment 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the 5G testing equipment, including some of the vendors such as Anritsu Corp., Artiza Networks Inc., EXFO Inc., Fortive Corp., Intertek Group Plc, Keysight Technologies Inc., MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teradyne Inc., and Viavi Solutions Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the 5G testing equipment are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
5G testing equipment 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist 5G testing equipment growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the 5G testing equipment size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 5G testing equipment
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of 5G testing equipment vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Oscilloscopes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Signal generators – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Signal analyzers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network analyzers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Anritsu Corp.
- Artiza Networks Inc.
- EXFO Inc.
- Fortive Corp.
- Intertek Group Plc
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Teradyne Inc.
- Viavi Solutions, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.