LeaseQuery, a leading provider of purpose-built lease accounting software, today announced its speaker program for the Accounting Tech Innovation Summit (#ATISummit). The free event takes place virtually September 23-24, 2020.
During the two-day event, LeaseQuery will be joined by finance and accounting experts from Goldman Sachs, Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), among many other accounting tech industry leaders. The conference will focus on how accounting and financial professionals can adapt to the challenging world of modern accounting.
Notable speakers throughout the Accounting Tech Innovation Summit 2020 agenda include the following:
- [Keynote] George Azih, CEO and founder of LeaseQuery, and Susie Scher, Co-Head of the Global Financing Group at Goldman Sachs, will present their keynote Q&A style, as they talk about managing organizations through a financial crisis.
- [Panel] Mike Cheng, Former Private Company Council Coordinator, FASB; Kristy Illuzzi, Sr. Manager and Liaison to the Technical Issues Committee, AICPA; and David Sundstron, Former Board Member, GASB, will discuss “Tackling Accounting Challenges with Technology” in an interactive panel session.
- Jim Perry, Sr. Director, Product Management, Financials at Infor, will take the virtual stage presenting “Continuous Accounting – How Automation is Driving Innovation.” Perry will illustrate how implementing a continuous accounting framework enables organizations to leverage robotic process automation (RPA) to automate repetitive tasks, distribute work across an accounting period and use data-driven insights to optimize performance.
- Jason Parker, CPA, Accounting Solutions Manager at LeaseQuery, will share his presentation, “Compliance and Beyond: The Value of Lease Accounting Software.” Parker will demonstrate how lease accounting software can enable improved efficiency and cost-saving benefits for companies.
- Steve Kovac, VP of Customer Success at Softrax, will speak on “Revenue Recognition Under ASC 606,” giving an overview of the standard’s requirements and sharing strategies to thrive during the transition.
- Theresa Brown, MCT, and Tom Brunton, CPA at Armanino, will present “Adopting ASC 842 One Bite at a Time.” The duo will share how companies should use the recent standard delay to build out a phased approach to their transition.
- Bob Malinowski, Senior Director of Technical Accounting at RSM, will speak about “Using Synthetic Leases to Mitigate the ASC 842 Impact of Long-Term Leases.” Attendees in this session will explore how sale-leaseback and build-to-suit transactions can be employed with synthetic lease structures.
- Greg Miller, VP of Business Development and Mid-Market Sales at Vroozi, will present “Modernizing Your Approach to A/P & Invoice Management.” Miller will explain why manual approaches to AP and invoice management are not working – and how to streamline traditional processes through the power of digitization.
- Thomas Grigley, Channel Manager at FloQast, will share “Best Practices for Streamlining the Month-End Close.” Attendees will learn tips and tricks to empower staff to be more efficient without the need to micromanage, especially in business’ new virtual atmosphere.
Offering an immersive virtual conference experience, the Accounting Tech Innovation Summit’s track provides inspiring presentations from experienced accounting thought leaders. Attendees will walk away with best practices and new ideas to differentiate their businesses through the use of technology and experience.
For additional information on LeaseQuery’s Accounting Tech Innovation Summit or to register for free, please visit https://leasequery.com/accounting-tech-innovation-summit/. For live updates from the event, follow the official hashtag (#ATISummit) on LinkedIn and Twitter.
LeaseQuery helps more than 10,000 accountants and other finance professionals eliminate lease accounting errors through its CPA-approved lease accounting software. It is the first lease accounting software built by accountants for accountants. By providing specialized consulting services in addition to its software solution, LeaseQuery facilitates compliance with the most comprehensive regulatory reform in 40 years for businesses across all sectors.
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles