Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation (AKM) will showcase a variety of innovative technologies to propel your electronics products to the forefront of the market at CES 2020. AKM will introduce our new technology solutions at our suite in the Westgate Hotel next to the Las Vegas Convention Center.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191204005050/en/
AKM at CES 2020, Las Vegas, 7th – 10th January 2020. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Information: Westgate Hotel Hospitality Suite 460c
Major line up
Intelligent System Wakeup Solution
– Audio-triggered wakeup solution by AKM’s all-analog Acoustic Activity Analyzer (AAA)
Easy handling Bluetooth® 5.1 Data transmitter IC
– Data transmitter IC for Smaller, more secure and longer-lasting sensor modules
Wireless charging solution for AR glasses
– Demonstration of wireless charging implemented into a smart glasses case
(RF power transmission and reception partnered with Humavox)
HiFi 4 DSP with SRC
– Automotive DSP featuring the HiFi 4 Core
Also other new devices and solutions are waiting for your visit.
Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation (AKM) is a Japan-based company, designs and manufactures CMOS mixed signal integrated circuits and magnetic sensors for applications including audio, multimedia, consumer electronics, industrial infrastructure, and telecommunications. AKM has continued to provide customers with optimum solutions all over the world for over 30 years. AKM Semiconductor, Inc., located in San Jose, California, is a wholly owned subsidiary of AKM, and offers sales, marketing, and design support for North American customers. Additional information is available at https://www.akm.com
* AKM is trademarks of Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation in Japan, Europe and the United States.
* Appellations, company names and product names on this page are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.