The analytical instrument market research report from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201109005521/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Analytical instrument Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the analytical instrument market. Download free report sample
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the rise in demand for generic drugs”, says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio.
Factors such as patent expiries of branded drugs and the growing prevalence of diseases have increased the demand for generic drugs worldwide. In addition, major pharmaceutical companies are entering into partnership agreements with generic drug producers or purchased generic drug operations to enhance their product portfolios. These developments are increasing the demand for analytical instruments in the pharmaceutical industry, which is driving the market growth. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the analytical instrument market size to grow by $ 6.32 bn during the period 2020-2024.
Analytical instrument Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The analytical instrument market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 1.10%.
- Based on the product, the process control instruments segment led the global analytical instrument market in 2019.
- The increased adoption of industrial automation in process manufacturing industries is a key factor driving the segment’s growth.
- The growth of the analytical instrument market will be significant in the process control instruments segment during the forecast period.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The analytical instrument market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period.
- The analytical instrument market is segmented Product (Process control instruments, Laboratory analytical instruments, Electrical measurement equipment, and Others) and End-user (Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Food and beverage companies, Environmental testing organizations, and Others).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including ABB Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., AMETEK Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Bruker Corp., Danaher Corp., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Siemens AG
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.