Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of its latest success story that analyzes the role of – ‘Sentiment Analysis in the Hospitality Industry.’
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191021005553/en/
Customer Sentiment Analysis Helps Determine Promoters and Detractors for a Leading Player in the Hospitality Industry. (Graphic: Business Wire)
This success story explains how natural language processing and machine learning techniques helped the client to assign weighted sentiment scores to the entities, topics, themes, and categories of online conversations.
Request a FREE proposal to gain comprehensive insights into the business benefits of sentiment analysis.
Sentiment analysis or opinion mining is the process that leverages contextual data mining and advanced algorithms to detect the likes, dislikes, and emotions of customers. At a very basic level, sentiment analysis helps distinguish the positive and negative sentiments around the brand or a concept. Today, players across industries are leveraging sentiment analysis to identify promoters and detractors of their brands and are using these insights to build targeted marketing campaigns.
Our sentiment analysis solutions leverage NLP, statistics, and advanced machine learning algorithms to extract, identify and categorize the sentiments of customers. Wonder how? Talk to our analytics experts to learn more.
Sentiment Analysis Engagement Overview
The sentiment analysis study helped a leading player in the hospitality industry to analyze the differences in online conversations such as – the tone of conversations and customer interests, which, in turn, helped them identify key promoters and detractors. As a result, the client gained insights on how they could offer seamless experiences on social channels via private and direct messages.
“Through our social media analytics solutions, we offer our clients the opportunity to listen, monitor, and look in-depth at online conversations and understand what people are saying online to make well-informed decisions,” says a sentiment analysis expert from Quantzig.
Book a FREE solution demo to know how our social media analytics solutions can help you extract maximum insights from unsolicited conversations without the added bias of direct contact.
Quantzig’s sentiment analysis solutions offered benefits that helped the client to:
- Analyze the online conversations of their customers
- Take immediate actions on negative comments using VoC based recommendations
- To gain relevant insights and understand the scope of our report on sentiment analysis, Request a free proposal.
Quantzig’s sentiment analysis solutions offered predictive insights on:
- Offering personalized services to meet the unique needs of the customers
- Leveraging text analytics to gain deeper insights on customer sentiments
- To know more about the benefits of our sentiment analysis solutions, Request more information.
Recent Success Stories:
- Customer Segmentation Analytics for an Online Payment Services Provider
- Streamlining Social Media Campaigns and Supporting the Launch of a Customer Support Initiative for a Leading European Telecom Company
- Customer Segmentation Engagement Helped a Pharmaceutical Products Supplier to Bridge the Price Gaps and Improve Customer Retention by 4x- Quantzig’s Latest Success Story
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal