Ann Arbor SPARK will host its third annual Ann Arbor Mobility Summit on September 23 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event features visionaries from across the globe to share, learn, and inspire. The theme for this year is to focus on the strategies to build resiliency within the mobility ecosystem. Discussions will focus on topic areas ranging from sustainability, supply chain, connected and autonomous vehicle technology, improving access, innovative partnerships, and more.
The Ann Arbor Mobility Summit is part of Ann Arbor SPARK’s a2Tech360 program, featuring seven days of 16 inspiring events showcasing Ann Arbor’s spirit of innovation to the world.
Ann Arbor Mobility Summit speakers are industry leaders, entrepreneurs, public sector officials, transportation leaders, and groundbreaking researchers. The event format is comprised of panels, fireside chats, presentations, and breakout sessions.
“At a time when industry, academia, and public sector are examining the transportation needs of our society, mobility innovation has an opportunity to be part of the solution,” said Komal Doshi, director of mobility programs, Ann Arbor SPARK. “The Ann Arbor Mobility Summit provides a platform for mobility leaders to build connections and share strategies for advancing the future of industry.”
Ann Arbor Mobility Summit 2020 presenters are:
- Michelle Avary, Head of Automotive and Autonomous Mobility at World Economic Forum
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO at Center for Automotive Research
- Kris Carter, Co-Chair of Mayor’s Office of New Urban Mechanics, City of Boston
- Cal Coplai, Product Owner at Ford – Safety Insights at Ford Mobility
- William Crane, Founder & CEO of IndustryStar
- Jennifer Dukarski, Attorney at Butzel Long
- Bill Frykman, Director, City Solutions North America at Ford Mobility
- Razat Gaurav, CEO of LLamasoft
- Kara Grasso, Vice President, Strategic Operations at Denso
- Greg Griffin, Assistant Professor at The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Ken Laberteaux, Senior Principal Scientist at Toyota Research & Development
- Cristi Landy, Senior Product Manager at Waymo
- Alisyn Malek, Executive Director at Commission on the Future of Mobility
- Sophia Nadur, Global eMobility Innovation Director at BP plc
- Edwin Olson, CEO & Co-Founder at May Mobility, Inc.
- Trevor Pawl, Chief Mobility Officer at Michigan Economic Development Corp. Office of Future Mobility and Electrification
- Rikesh Shah, Head of Commercial Innovation at Transport For London
- Genevieve Smith, Associate Director, Center for Equity, Gender & Leadership at the University of California Berkeley
- Missy Stults, Sustainability and Innovations Manager for the City of Ann Arbor
- Adriel Thornton, Director of Marketing and Communication Outreach at MoGo
- Ram Vasudevan, Assistant Professor at University of Michigan
Tickets for the Ann Arbor Mobility Summit 2020 cost $50 and are available online at https://a2tech360.com/events/mobility-summit-pitch-competition/. Admission to the Mobility Summit includes admission into the Invest360 Mobility Investor Showcase.
The Ann Arbor SPARK Mobility Summit 2020 is sponsored by PlanetM. PlanetM is Michigan’s mobility initiative representing the collective mobility efforts across the state.
About Ann Arbor SPARK
Ann Arbor SPARK, a non-profit organization, is advancing the region by encouraging and supporting business acceleration, attraction and retention. The organization identifies and meets the needs of business at every stage, from start-ups to large organizations. Ann Arbor SPARK collaborates with business, academic, government, and community investor partners. For more information, please call (734) 761-9317 or visit www.AnnArborUSA.org.