AtScale, a leading software provider for advanced analytics, today announced a record-breaking quarter (ending September 31, 2020). The company realized quarter-over-quarter revenue growth of 152% and a 20% increase in its customer base, which includes global brands such as Cardinal Health, Rakuten Rewards, Tyson Foods, Toyota and Wayfair.
“The pandemic has created huge market demand for data-driven business intelligence as organizations need to make fast decisions based on real-time data in today’s unpredictable world,” said Christopher Lynch, executive chairman & CEO, AtScale. “The growth we have experienced this year is a testament to AtScale’s leading technology and a dedicated team that’s laser-focused on our mission of helping the Global 2000 access and tap into the true power of their data. We look forward to continuing to help organizations optimize their cloud and analytics investments by empowering them to get more value from their data.”
AtScale’s employee headcount is in line with its plan to scale the company to meet the significant market demand for its Intelligent Data Virtualization™ platform. It has truly been a banner year for the company, highlighted by the following important milestones and accomplishments.
Product Innovations and Key Partnerships
- AtScale 2020.4 with new features from Snowflake, Microsoft Excel and Tableau – The latest release of the company’s award-winning software, the AtScale 2020.4 platform. Platform enhancements include new features that extend Cloud Online Analytical Processing (COLAP) capabilities for cloud data platforms, including Snowflake and BI tools like Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- AtScale Data Insights Marketplace – AtScale added new datasets and business intelligence (BI) dashboards to the AtScale Data Insights Marketplace. The latest analysis-ready datasets come from SafeGraph, FiveThirtyEight, the Federal Election Commission, and The New York Times, along with new pre-built dashboard workbooks for Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Expanded Reach of Cloud OLAP with support for Microsoft Azure Databricks – AtScale announced an enhanced platform integration with Microsoft Azure Databricks to enable customers to add Azure Databricks to their Cloud OLAP environments.
- AtScale’s ROI Calculators for Cloud Data & Analytics – AtScale’s ROI Calculators for Cloud Data & Analytics are designed to help enterprises uncover savings hidden within their cloud data warehouse usage and resourcing of data engineering teams. The ROI Calculators are built on data captured in AtScale’s Cloud Data Warehouse Performance Benchmark reports, which include Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics SQL, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake.
- AtScale Integration with InterSystems IRIS Adaptive Analytics – The partnership integrates AtScale’s leading adaptive analytics technology with InterSystems’ superior data management capabilities.
“State of COVID-19” Research Reports
- AtScale released a report series on the “State of COVID-19” that quantifies the impact of the pandemic on various industries. The research is based on data from AtScale’s Intelligent Data Virtualization™ platform.
- Inc. 5000 – AtScale was named to Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Expanded Leadership Team
- Leadership Team – Earlier this year, the company announced the appointment of AtScale co-founder Sarah Gerweck as chief technology officer.
- AtScale continues to increase customer adoption year-over-year, highlighted by several impressive customer expansions at firms including Wayfair and other high-profile wins.
To learn more about how AtScale empowers the Global 2000 to tap into the true power of their data, please visit: www.atscale.com.
AtScale powers the analysis used by the Global 2000 to make million dollar business decisions. The company’s Intelligent Data Virtualization™ platform provides Cloud OLAP, Autonomous Data Engineering™ and a Universal Semantic Layer™ for fast, accurate data-driven business intelligence and machine learning analysis at scale. For more information, visit www.atscale.com.