Technavio has been monitoring the automotive audio amplifier market and it is poised to grow by USD 626.83 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005068/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Audio Amplifier Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Inc. and Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing demand for differentiated in-car experiences will offer immense growth opportunities, high cost associated with premium audio systems will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for differentiated in-car experiences has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost associated with premium audio systems might hamper market growth.
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40671
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive audio amplifier market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Audio Amplifier Market Size
- Automotive Audio Amplifier Market Trends
- Automotive Audio Amplifier Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing popularity of class D audio amplifiers as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive audio amplifier market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive audio amplifier market, including some of the vendors such as ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Inc. and Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive audio amplifier market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive audio amplifier market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive audio amplifier market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive audio amplifier market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive audio amplifier market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing popularity of class D audio amplifiers
- Development of audio amplifier for advanced automotive applications
- Developments in the field of advanced automotive sound systems
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.