Technavio has been monitoring the automotive HD maps market and it is poised to grow by USD 815.93 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200310005402/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive HD Maps Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Intel Corp., NavInfo Co. Ltd. , NVIDIA Corp., The Sanborn Map Co. Inc. and TomTom International BV are some of the major market participants. Although the adoption of cloud-based HD maps will offer immense growth opportunities, data security concerns associated with HD maps and autonomous vehicles will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Adoption of cloud-based HD maps has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, data security concerns associated with HD maps and autonomous vehicles might hamper market growth.
Automotive HD Maps Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive HD Maps Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South Africa
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40653
Automotive HD Maps Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive HD maps market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive HD Maps Market size
- Automotive HD Maps Market trends
- Automotive HD Maps Market industry analysis
This study identifies adoption of satellite imaging technology to generate HD maps as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive HD maps market growth during the next few years.
Automotive HD Maps Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive HD maps market, including some of the vendors such as Intel Corp., NavInfo Co. Ltd. , NVIDIA Corp., The Sanborn Map Co. Inc. and TomTom International BV. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive HD maps market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive HD Maps Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive HD maps market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive HD maps market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the automotive HD maps market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive HD maps market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Adoption of satellite imaging technology to generate HD maps
- Integration of HD map content in ADAS
- Adoption of V2X technology to enhance performance of HD maps
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- CARMERA Inc.
- Civil Maps
- DeepMap Inc.
- HERE Global BV
- Intel Corp.
- NavInfo Co. Ltd.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- The Sanborn Map Co. Inc.
- TomTom International BV
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.