BAE Systems, Inc.’s Electronic Systems sector is honoring its top suppliers at the fourth annual Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium ceremony today, which is being held virtually. Fourteen suppliers are being recognized for best-in-class performance for achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2020.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210413005312/en/
BAE Systems, Inc.’s Electronic Systems sector is honoring its top suppliers at the fourth annual Partner 2 Win Supplier Symposium ceremony, which is being held virtually. Fourteen suppliers are being recognized for best-in-class performance for achieving on-time delivery and quality standards in 2020. Photo credit: BAE Systems
BAE Systems’ Partner 2 Win program is focused on working closely and collaboratively with suppliers to achieve operational excellence and meet the needs of current and future customers.
Award winners are as follows:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer of the Year: Little Enterprises, Inc., Ipswich, Massachusetts, a supplier of precision machined parts
- Original Component Manufacturer of the Year: Analog Devices, Inc., Wilmington, Massachusetts, a supplier of high performance RF, mixed signal, digital signal processing integrated circuits and subsystems
- Distributor of the Year: TTI Inc., Fort Worth, Texas, a supplier of electronic parts
- Subcontractor of the Year: Gar Electroforming, an AlphaCoin Company, Danbury, Connecticut, a supplier of high precision custom electroformed components in the aerospace and defense industries
- C4ISR Systems: Kineco Kaman Composites India Pvt, Ltd., Goa, India, a supplier of advanced composite parts and assemblies for aerospace and defence applications
- Controls & Avionics Solutions: Holaday Circuits, Minnetonka, Minnesota, a supplier of printed wiring boards
- Countermeasure & Electromagnetic Attack Solutions: S & K Electronics, Inc., Ronan, Montana, a supplier of electronic manufacturing services
- Electronic Combat Solutions: Linear & Metric, Londonderry, New Hampshire, a supplier of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Power & Propulsion Solutions: DesignWerkes, Amesbury, Massachusetts, a supplier of complex machined components and assemblies
- Precision Strike & Sensing Solutions: G5 Infrared, LLC, Hudson, New Hampshire, a supplier of infrared applications
- FAST Labs Technology Innovation Partner of the Year: PeakMetrics, Los Angeles, California, a supplier of digital media analytics
- Rochester: Harmonic Drive, Limburg, Germany, a supplier of servo actuator units and specialized gearboxes
- Superior Response (US): Sodexo Operations, LLC, Gaithersburg, Maryland, a supplier of cafeteria and catering products
- Superior Response (UK): Spring Solutions, Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland, a supplier of fasteners, chemicals and consumables
In addition, 32 suppliers are receiving a Gold Tier Award, in recognition of their ability to deliver zero-defect products on time throughout the year.
“2020 was a tumultuous year, but also a defining moment,” said Electronic Systems President Terry Crimmins. “Our suppliers played a vital role in helping us uphold our missions to protect those who serve and support our nation’s critical transportation infrastructure. Although we couldn’t come together in person this year, we could not miss this opportunity to recognize the exceptional dedication and teamwork our supplier partners continue to exemplify.”
For more information on the Partner 2 Win program, please visit our supplier center website.