Quantzig, a leader in delivering scalable analytics solutions and data science services, today announced the completion of its recent article that sheds light on how big data analytics could help food delivery service providers.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005587/en/
“Food delivery apps are revolutionizing the food industry by making use of big data analytics to enhance their market reach and customer satisfaction rates,” says a big data analytics expert at Quantzig.
• To get the most out of customer data for a food delivery app, one needs a centralized platform that can offer instant insights into customer relationship management, customer data management, and omnichannel personalization
• Big data analytics helps to understand customers’ sentiments and tendencies by combining unstructured data with transactional data sets
• Big data analytics helps food delivery platforms to track and analyze customer preferences
When you leverage the power of big data analytics, you gain actionable insights into customer preferences. Request a FREE proposal to know more about the role of big data analytics in the food industry.
Food delivery apps are becoming very popular, especially among the millennial segment of customers due to the convenience involved in the usage of these food delivery apps. The escalating competition level among the food delivery apps to improve customer satisfaction and customer retention rates have forced the food delivery companies to explore new ways of improvement, and this where big data analytics comes into the picture. Big data analytics can help food delivery companies and apps to drive profits by improving customer satisfaction levels. Big data analytics in the food delivery industry helps to understand the customers better and provide services according to the customers’ preferences, enabling personalized and value-added services. Read the complete article for comprehensive insights: https://bit.ly/3hvkwVB
Big data analytics has helped the food delivery industry to grow faster and reach the desired goals of a larger market share. Speak to our experts to learn more about our big data analytics capabilities curated for the food delivery industry.
Three Reasons Why Big Data in the Food Industry is Important
1: Accurate delivery time estimates
2: Improve operational efficiency
3: Service personalization
Big data analytics in the food delivery industry can help businesses to transcend to a new level by offering personalization and improving operational efficiency. Book a FREE Demo to know more about our big data analytics solution portfolio.
- Delivering Value Through Next-Gen Network Optimization Solutions for OTT Media Service Providers
- Digital Analytics in Insurance: How Digitalization & Process Automation Will Transform the Insurance Sector
- How Propensity Modeling & Customer Segmentation Can Help Media and Entertainment Companies Predict their Customer’s Next Move
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal