BigID, the leader in data privacy and protection, today introduced first-of-its-kind discovery and security features for managing sensitive crown jewels across unstructured, structured, big data and cloud.
The new capabilities build on BigID’s first of its kind discovery-in-depth technology for identifying any kind of personal or sensitive data anywhere inside a modern data landscape. BigID’s new data security capabilities address critical cybersecurity use cases: empowering customers to protect crown jewel data, discover dark data, automate labelling and policy enforcement, leverage access insight to highlight security vulnerabilities and overexposed data and remediate risk on their most sensitive data.
- 360° Visibility of data at risk: BigID’s discovery-in-depth approach uncovers dark data across the entire data ecosystem with coverage for over 60 data connectors that support on-premise, cloud and hybrid environments – including support for legacy file server formats like SMB, NFS, CIFS, SharePoint, Exchange as well as modern platforms like Box, Google Drive, O365, Amazon S3, Azure File, HDFS, Snowflake, Outlook, Gmail, Slack, data in motion and more.
- Cluster Analysis: BigID’s patent-pending cluster analysis technology leverages advanced machine learning to give customers profile insight into what data is duplicate and similar. Using cluster analysis, BigID customers can quickly identify similar sensitive data and remediate accordingly.
- Access Insight: BigID’s new access intelligence dashboard highlights data at risk at-a-glance, uncovering overexposed data and prioritizes remediation efforts to secure sensitive data wherever it lives. BigID customers can easily find over-permissioned and open access files everywhere – from shared folders to S3 buckets – to minimize the risk of data leaks and data breaches.
- Advanced ML-Driven Classification: BigID’s discovery-in-depth platform introduces document classifiers to automatically analyze file content and automatically identify document types, from patents to RFIs to invoices to M&A documents. BigID’s advanced data intelligence technology introduces unsupervised classification to automatically identify and classify sensitive data by type.
- Labelling Automation: BigID lets customers leverage their content, file classification and cluster analysis to simplify labelling retroactively across unstructured files and images.
- Remediation: BigID introduces unmatched native and partner remediation options, helping customers reduce risk on all of their sensitive and personal data across all data stores – from automated labelling and policy enforcement to access governance, encryption and more.
“BigID’s next-generation security capabilities help our customers identify and protect the crown jewels of their organization – sensitive and personal data,” explained Nimrod Vax, BigID’s Head of Product. “By applying advanced ML data intelligence and discovery-in-depth technology to data protection, BigID empowers organizations to reduce risk, protect their crown jewels and get unprecedented coverage and visibility across their enterprise data environment.”
Visit BigID at RSA Conference 2020 at booth #4122 in the North Expo Hall from February 24-28 for a 1:1 demo, exclusive product previews, and more.
To schedule a 1:1, contact us or stop by our booth.
To learn more, please visit bigid.com/demo.
Based in New York and Tel Aviv, BigID uses advanced machine learning and identity intelligence to help enterprises better protect their customer and employee data at petabyte scale. Using BigID, enterprises can better safeguard and assure the privacy of their most sensitive data, reducing breach risk and enabling compliance with emerging data protection regulations like the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and California Consumer Privacy Act. BigID has raised $146 million in funding since its founding in 2016 and has been recognized for its privacy innovation as the 2018 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox winner, a CB Insights 2018 Cyber Defender, Network Products Guide 2018 IT World Awards “Hot Company of the Year” winner, a 2019 InformationWeek Vendor to Watch, a 2019 Business Insider enterprise vendor “to bet your career on,” and a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. Learn more at http://bigid.com or visit us at http://bigid.com/demo to schedule a demo.