Technavio has been monitoring the business continuity management solutions market and it is poised to grow by USD 387 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200617005437/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Business Continuity Management Solutions Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio’s latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Business Continuity Management Solutions Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Dell Technologies Inc., International Business Machines Corp., LogicManager Inc., MetricStream Inc., Microsoft Corp., NAVEX Global Inc., Quantivate LLC, SAI Global Pty. Ltd., SAP SE, and X2nSat Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rising incidence of cyberattacks has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, system integration and interoperability issues, networking and connectivity issues associated with cloud-based business continuity management solutions, and lack of quality standards in service-level agreements (SLAs) might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/business-continuity-management-solutions-market-industry-analysis
Business Continuity Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Business Continuity Management Solutions Market is segmented as below:
- Large Enterprise
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43583
Business Continuity Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The business continuity management solutions market report covers the following areas:
- Business Continuity Management Solutions Market Size
- Business Continuity Management Solutions Market Trends
- Business Continuity Management Solutions Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for business continuity management solutions from various industries as one of the prime reasons driving the business continuity management solutions market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Business Continuity Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist business continuity management solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the business continuity management solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the business continuity management solutions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of business continuity management solutions market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Large enterprise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SME – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- LogicManager Inc.
- MetricStream Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NAVEX Global Inc.
- Quantivate LLC
- SAI Global Pty. Ltd.
- SAP SE
- X2nSat Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.