With a portfolio that now spans Cloud, Managed Services, Voice and Collaboration, Information Security, Connectivity and Network Engineering, the longtime service provider widely known as C3 Cloud has officially become C3 Complete.
Cloud Computing Concepts (“C3”) was founded in 2009 with a mission to provide a complete portfolio of Cloud-based solutions to organizations nationwide. Shortly thereafter, the evolution toward becoming C3 Complete began to unfold:
- 2010 – Network Engineering, Connectivity, and 24×7 Managed Services added
- 2014 – Launched its award-winning Channel Partner Program
- 2015 – Partnered with another service provider to launch its Hosted PBX services
- 2019 – Launched its own BroadWorks-powered Voice and Collaboration Platform
- 2019 – Debuted a comprehensive Information Security practice
- 2020 – Hosting Services recognized as VMware Cloud Verified, among the top 5% globally
- 2021 – Among first Service Providers to announce full integration of Webex with its Hosted PBX Service
C3’s rapid evolution proved to be vital as the Covid-19 pandemic underscored the promise of Cloud-based servers, desktops, and phone systems as well as the importance of Information Security. The pandemic also drove demand for the extension of full-fledged web conferencing platforms into the homes of hundreds of millions of suddenly-remote workers.
With the evolution from C3 Cloud to C3 Complete now fully realized, and the workplace changed forever as the result of the pandemic, C3 is perfectly positioned to drive the success of its clients and partners for many years to come.
C3 is an award-winning technology consultancy headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida. Since 2009, we’ve delivered in-house, relationship-focused, outcome-driven solutions to hundreds of happy clients nationwide. C3 currently owns and operates a geo-diverse VMware Cloud Verified infrastructure that provides high performance, secure, and compliant Infrastructure, Virtual Desktops, Backup, and Disaster recovery solutions. C3 also operates a state-of-the-art Cisco BroadWorks powered Hosted PBX, UCaaS and CCaaS platform as well as a nationwide SD-WAN network based on VMware’s industry leading technologies. C3 maintains an extensive list of wholesale carrier relationships for connectivity and has a broad portfolio of technology related authorizations and certifications. C3’s expert team of certified network engineers design and implement complex solutions and its bilingual service center is available for support 24×7. Additional information about C3 is available online at http://www.c3-complete.com or by calling 561-939-4000.