Chorus.ai, the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high growth Revenue teams, announced today it was named to seven of G2’s 2021 Best Software Awards lists, earning new recognition on five lists — Best Software Products, Highest Satisfaction Products, Best Enterprise Products, Best Mid-Market Products, and Best Small Business Products — and landing in the Top 100 of global software sellers for the second year in a row. This is Chorus’ third year being recognized on one of G2’s Best Software lists.
“Customer relationships are the driving force of our business. Chorus’ rapid growth on G2’s Best Software lists has been fueled by an unwavering commitment to our customers, aligning the entire organization around the voice-of-the-customer,” said Jim Benton, CEO of Chorus.ai. “These accolades are a testament to our ability to provide world-class customer experiences at scale, implementing processes to more effectively understand and address customer pain points. We’ll continue to deliver even greater value to our customers by further developing the most advanced Conversation Intelligence solution on the market.”
Chorus’ 2021 G2 awards include:
- #2 for the Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products (New ranking in 2021)
- #3 for the Top 100 Best Software Products (new ranking in 2021)
- #2 for the Top 50 Sales Products (Up from #40 in 2020)
- #5 for the Top 50 Products for Enterprise (New ranking in 2021)
- #3 for the Top 50 Products for Mid-Market (New ranking in 2021)
- Top 100 Best Global Software Sellers (Up from #81 in 2020)
- Top 50 Small Business Products (New ranking in 2021)
Chorus’ recognition on the lists was earned through the endorsements of its users. G2 created the lists based on data from more than 1 million authentic, verified customer reviews. These reviews were written and published between January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020. All scores are calculated using G2’s algorithms, including scores for Satisfaction and Market Presence.
Reviews of Chorus from vetted users include:
- “Chorus.ai has been an excellent tool for onboarding new reps. It’s a very easy way to get insights on what customers are asking about, what a typical sales call sounds like and what they should expect out of a call,” said a vice president of sales.
- “Chorus.ai gives me actionable data to make immediate improvements in my sales conversations,” said a senior account executive.
- “Having all our customer calls automatically recorded enables us to have full traceability of all discussions, which keeps both our sales team and our customers honest for the reasons they purchased our product and any commitments that were made,” said a vice president of customer success.
- “Chorus.ai helps me break down what our customers value, how to organize discussions such as discovery calls, and what our product is capable of so that I can continue to educate myself and improve,” said a sales development representative.
- “Chorus is absolutely invaluable for new hire training. New employees can check out best practices and learn from colleagues who have been with the company longer and be able to easily view recordings. The simplicity of being able to move to a specific time in the recording, although not a new concept, is designed very well for coaching and review purposes,” said an enterprise account executive.
For more information on Chorus’ leading Conversation Intelligence platform, visit Chorus.ai.
Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.