In the past, work was measured in terms of hours and output. Today, it all comes down to value and innovation. In May, leading companies from around the world will gather for Citrix Synergy 2020, the premier digital work conference hosted by Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS), to rethink the work experience and learn how they can enable people to work smarter, not harder, and in doing so, drive greater productivity, higher employee engagement, and increased business agility. The event is set to take place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando May 19-21.
“Employee Experience is rapidly emerging as the competitive advantage for organizations around the world,” says Tim Minahan, Citrix Executive Vice President of Business Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer. “Businesses that provide the culture, physical space, and digital tools to keep employees engaged and productive drive higher growth, profitability, and retention than their peers. And employees at these organizations also feel more innovative, creative, and empowered. Citrix Synergy will showcase the digital workspace solutions and best practices needed to turn employee experience into a competitive advantage.”
Breaking the Mold
Business runs on people. And to get the right people in the right roles to achieve their goals in the tightest labor market the world has ever seen, companies need to reframe the way work gets done.
Employees today want a seamless and personalized experience that radically simplifies how they engage with technology and removes noise and friction from the workday so that they can take control of their work and be more purposeful, creative, and innovative.
Redefining Employee Experience
Citrix Synergy is a unique event where companies can learn how they can leverage the latest in digital workspace solutions to:
- Create a seamless, unified employee experience
- Help people work the way they want, with technology choice and flexibility in a secure and reliable manner
- Drive breakthrough personal productivity and success
- Boost business productivity and results
Learning from the Best
In addition to keynotes from leading business executives and industry thought leaders, Citrix Synergy 2020 will feature:
- An immersive experience that shows how Citrix workspace, networking and analytics solutions come together to transform the future work.
- More than 75 practitioner-led breakout sessions across six content areas, including: workspace, networking, virtual apps and desktops, analytics, content collaboration, and endpoint management.
- Hands-on training opportunities, including self-paced Learning Labs, and all-new instructor-led Tech Clinics.
- Interactive Match.Geek 30-minute sessions where attendees can meet with technology experts to find creative solutions to their most vexing IT challenges.
- Meet the Experts Theaters, TED Talk–style sessions featuring unfiltered commentary on the today’s hottest technology topics.
- Fireside Chats, intimate conversations and question-and-answer sessions with Citrix customers, partners and experts.
- Ample opportunities to network with peers from across industries and geographies
Registration for this can’t–miss event is open today and early bird discounts are available until February 14. Click here to reserve your place.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is powering a better way to work with unified workspace, networking, and analytics solutions that help organizations unlock innovation, engage customers, and boost productivity, without sacrificing security. With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments. Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.
For Citrix Investors:
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company’s key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.
© 2020 Citrix Systems, Inc. Citrix, the Citrix logo, and other marks appearing herein are the property of Citrix Systems, Inc. and may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.