Inc. Magazine has named leading cloud-based government budgeting software company, ClearGov, to the publication’s annual Inc. 5000 list, a ranking of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. This was the first year of eligibility for ClearGov, which earned position 651 and joins companies like Pandora, LinkedIn, Zappos, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names that gained their first national exposure as honorees on the list.
The ClearGov Budget Cycle Management™ suite, provides a comprehensive, fully integrated, budgeting platform that modernizes government budget cycles from start to finish.
ClearGov Budget Cycle Management products include:
- Operational Budgeting – Build a forecast and annual budget more efficiently and collaboratively
- Capital Budgeting – Automate the collection, organization and optimization of capital utilization
- Personnel Budgeting – Manage compensation and benefits, conduct scenario planning and what-if analysis
- Digital Budget Book – Produce an interactive, GFOA award-winning budget book in a fraction of the time
- Transparency – Tell a government’s financial story to drive community support and engagement
“ClearGov is empowering local governments to shift from paper and desktop budgeting practices to the cloud. Government systems modernization is a massive trend that we’ve seen rapidly accelerate during the COVID era,” said Chris Bullock, CEO and Co-Founder of ClearGov. “Being included in the Inc. 5,000 list the first year that ClearGov was eligible, is a testament to the power of our platform and to the hard work of our entire team and I couldn’t be more proud.”
ClearGov has more than doubled its revenue in the past two years, delivering 112.5% year-over-year (YOY) growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR). The company’s success stems from its commitment to helping local governments modernize and improve their budgeting processes, and delivering clarity to citizens on how their tax dollars are spent. Inclusion in the Inc. 5,000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America is proof that local governments are rapidly adopting ClearGov to budget better.
ClearGov’s Budget Cycle Management suite is designed to meet the specific needs of the local government budgeting processes and complements any existing accounting system. The software breaks down budgeting into a simple 3-step process:
- Collect – Gather capital, personnel, and operational requests from department heads.
- Create – Build capital, personnel, and operational budgets efficiently.
- Communicate – Publish modern, easy-to-understand websites to tell a government’s story.
“Local governments deserve an easy and modern way to budget, and we’re thrilled to be able to fill that need with solutions that are easy to afford, easy to implement, and easy to use – for every local government. We will continue to develop innovative solutions and help governments budget better, and we are honored to see that commitment recognized by Inc. Magazine,” added Bryan Burdick, President and Co-Founder of ClearGov.
To learn more about ClearGov, please visit: https://cleargov.com/.
ClearGov® is the leading provider of Budget Cycle Management software, focused on helping local governments and their department heads streamline the annual budgeting process by automating workflow, increasing collaboration, and centralizing data. ClearGov solutions are powerful enough to support local governments of every size, yet affordable enough for even the smallest towns and villages. Hundreds of communities across the country rely on our cloud-native Budget Cycle Management solutions to modernize their budget process. For more information, visit www.cleargov.com.