CloudMinds Technology Inc. – a global pioneer in cloud artificial intelligence architecture that makes robots and businesses smarter for the benefit of all humanity – is announcing the opening of a new southern hemisphere office to expand support for customers across Mexico and South America. The new operation will report to the company’s global co-headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif.
“Our new operation in Latin America is a reflection of the continued global momentum CloudMinds has been building, driven by our proprietary cloud artificial intelligence architecture and cloud robot solutions that are already helping to transform various industry verticals around the world,” said Robert Zhang, company co-founder and president of international business development. “Our expansion will always be based on our values-driven belief that machines and humankind must work together – with human operators and support staff always in mind as our clientele and reach grows.”
“We’re excited to be part of CloudMinds’ expansion, aimed at creating critical support for existing and new customers throughout Mexico and South America,” said Andro Lindsay, head of CloudMinds Technology Latin America. “We’ve proudly chosen Chile for our new office location – leveraging the country’s position as a globally connected hub, as well as an entrance to strong international trade. I’m thrilled to be part of building our global businesses with groundbreaking cloud AI solutions, backed by more than 1,000 pending patents.”
Cloud Robots Enacting Positive Global Change.
- CloudMinds “Cloud Pepper,” based on SoftBank Robotics’ “Pepper,” the world’s first personal humanoid robot – and driven by CloudMinds proprietary and secure cloud-based artificial intelligence platform has already made appearances in Latin America on initiatives aimed at progress toward fighting climate change. The intelligent cloud robot made an appearance at SOS Crisis Climática in Chile, speaking candidly about the importance of sustainability and other topics related to climate change.
- CloudMinds robots are also set to take part in a United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP 25 Chile 2019, this coming December.
Global Trade Hub. Advanced Technological Infrastructure.
- The new CloudMinds operation will be headed by Andro Lindsay, an industrial engineer with more than 20 years of experience in business development, operations, project management, international business, commercial and strategic planning, and marketing.
- With Chile positioned as a globally-connected business hub, the company also selected the region for its advantages in Free Trade Agreement abundance, high standard of connectivity and advanced technological infrastructure.
- CloudMinds Technology Latin America SpA is located at Av. Apoquindo 5950, 17th Floor, Las Condes 7550000, Santiago, Chile.
To learn more about CloudMinds’ groundbreaking technologies and the deployment of cloud AI solutions with partners, or to schedule a briefing with CloudMinds executives, contact: CloudMinds@GoDRIVEN360.com
ABOUT CLOUDMINDS INC.
CloudMinds is a builder and operator of an open end-to-end cloud robot system – and the very first to commercialize related products and services across the global robotics industry. The company’s pioneering world-class architecture is capable of operating a massive number of intelligent and secure robots simultaneously by giving them scalable access to powerful computation and storage resources in the cloud – also endowing them with a real-time open data center and shared knowledge base via a communication network. CloudMinds is on the cutting edge of the AI field, secured mobile communication and robotics. Its highly scalable operating platform creates an ecosystem that seamlessly integrates its products and services with all other major players in the robotics industry.
CloudMinds office locations, with approximately 700 employees, span the United States, Asia and South America. To learn more about CloudMinds’ mission, visit www.CloudMinds.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. #SmarterRobot
©2019 CloudMinds Inc. All rights reserved. CloudMinds marks are trademarks of CloudMinds or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others. “Pepper” is a trademark of SoftBank Robotics.