Cohesity today announced that it is a sponsor of this year’s Microsoft Ignite and will showcase its data protection capabilities for Microsoft 365 and Azure during Microsoft Ignite 2021, which will take place this year as a virtual event from March 2-4, 2021.
Cohesity will lead two sessions during the event, including one live speaking session and one on-demand session. Both sessions will look at the cloud-based data protection and recovery strategies Microsoft 365 and Azure users can take to mitigate risk.
Key Sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2021:
Session 1: Microsoft 365 & Azure Data Protection Strategies: When to Use Microsoft Versus Third-party Options
WHO: Presenters will include:
- Theresa Miller, field CTO, Cohesity
- Phoummala Schmitt, senior cloud ops advocate, Microsoft
- Sonia Cuff, senior cloud advocate, Microsoft
- Douglas Ko, director of product marketing, Cohesity (moderator)
- Michael Letschin, director of technical strategy and field CTO, Cohesity (moderator)
- WHEN: March 2, 5 – 5:30 p.m. PT
- WHERE: This event will be live, to RSVP access this link.
- ABOUT: Enterprise data in Microsoft 365 and Azure VMs is critical to business. Data must be recoverable, but enterprises are challenged to meet recovery SLAs. Regulatory compliance may force the need to keep copies of M365 data. The result is a need for a solid data recovery plan and the right solutions to mitigate risks, avoid disasters and stay in compliance. In this session, experts from both Cohesity and Microsoft will answer questions to help ensure business data is there whenever it is needed.
Session 2: Sleep Better with the MVP Secrets to Protecting Microsoft 365 Data
- WHO: Theresa Miller, field CTO, Cohesity
- WHERE: The on-demand session information can be found here.
ABOUT: Fear of data loss from malicious users or cyberattacks is increasing enterprises’ demands around enterprise recovery SLAs. Regulatory compliance guidelines may force the need to keep replicated copies of Microsoft 365 data. In this session, Cohesity will explore:
- Common problems that Microsoft 365 cannot solve
- Microsoft 365-native options for retaining data
- Protecting Microsoft 365 workloads with Cohesity (including a demo)
Cohesity Partner Showcase: To learn more about Cohesity ransomware protection, enterprise backup and recovery for Microsoft 365, using Azure for archiving, disaster recovery, dev/test, and consolidating protection for Azure, Azure Stack, and on-premises data, click here.
Cohesity radically simplifies data management. We make it easy to protect, manage, and derive value from data — across the data center, edge, and cloud. We offer a full suite of services consolidated on one multicloud data platform: backup and recovery, disaster recovery, file and object services, dev/test, and data compliance, security, and analytics — reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation. Cohesity can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.
© 2021 Cohesity, Inc. All rights reserved. Cohesity, the Cohesity logo, Helios, and other Cohesity marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cohesity, Inc. in the US and/or internationally. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.