Today, Comcast introduced new 5G unlimited data options for its top-rated mobile service, Xfinity Mobile, that rival those offered by the nation’s “big three” wireless providers at $30 per line for four lines. The service is available to new and existing Xfinity Internet customers and combines the best nationwide cellular 5G with more than 20 million WiFi hotspots to deliver unmatched value and flexibility, and an experience that has received top marks for customer satisfaction from the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210415005263/en/
Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Data Options (Photo: Business Wire)
The new unlimited data options provide Xfinity Mobile customers even more flexibility to customize the way they pay for cellular data and save money. Starting at $45 for one line, the lowest entry price for unlimited data in the market, unlimited pricing for Xfinity Mobile is now $80 for two lines, $100 for three lines, and $120 for four lines ($30 per line). Additionally, to celebrate the introduction of the new unlimited data options, later in April 5G becomes even more affordable for new and existing Xfinity Mobile customers who will be eligible for a free Motorola one 5G ace phone when they add a line.
“Our top-rated mobile service is now even better with our best unlimited pricing ever that includes 5G and offers savings up to $400 a year for customers as they have the freedom to pay for mobile the way that best fits their unique needs, either unlimited or By-the-Gig,” said Greg Butz, President of Connectivity and Consumer Experience, Comcast Cable. “By surrounding our Internet customers with innovative products like Xfinity Mobile, Flex, Peacock, xFi, and more, we’ve created a broadband product and a value proposition that we believe is unmatched in the industry.”
Xfinity Mobile has a differentiated strategy – to attract new customers with a service built for the way consumers want to use mobile today, with the Internet at the core of the experience. It is one of many ways that Comcast provides Xfinity Internet customers with value beyond delivering the fastest speeds in the country, including:
- The nation’s largest WiFi network – More than 20 million WiFi hotspots across the country; 3x more than any other provider.
- 4K streaming device with voice search – Xfinity Flex, a 4K streaming device with an award-winning voice remote to seamlessly watch and search for content from the Xfinity Stream app, Peacock, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, and other popular streaming services.
- Peacock Premium and thousands of hours of free content – Peacock, NBCUniversal’s streaming service, delivering exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, including “The Office” and “Parks and Recreation,” plus films from the vaults of Universal Pictures, Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination and Hollywood’s biggest studios.
- WiFi where it’s needed – Incredible WiFi coverage in the home with the xFi Advanced Gateway that is WiFi 6-capable and can deliver speeds faster than a gig. For homes that need more coverage, the xFi Pod creates a wall-to-wall mesh WiFi network.
- Digital dashboard to control connected devices – xFi is a simple, digital dashboard that allows customers to control their home network, manage device access to WiFi, set parental controls, and more, when they lease an xFi Advanced Gateway.
- Advanced cybersecurity protection – xFi Advanced Security automatically protects all the devices connected to a customer’s home network from malware and other security threats.
Using Xfinity Mobile’s increasingly all-digital experience with the Xfinity Mobile app, customers can mix and match between Unlimited or By-the-Gig shared data at 1GB for $15, 3GB for $30, or 10GB for $60, and they can switch any line between these options at any time – even on the last day of the billing cycle. The service has no activation fees, no line access fees, and includes nationwide unlimited talk and text. All of these features, plus the ability to auto-connect to more than 20 million Xfinity WiFi hotspots, help most customers save up to $400 a year on their mobile bill.
For more information about Xfinity Mobile’s new unlimited plans, and the wide variety of popular devices customers can choose from, visit www.xfinity.com/mobile.
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company that connects people to moments that matter. We are principally focused on broadband, aggregation, and streaming with over 56 million customer relationships across the United States and Europe. We deliver broadband, wireless, and video through our Xfinity, Comcast Business, and Sky brands; create, distribute, and stream leading entertainment, sports, and news through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, Universal Studio Group, Sky Studios, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, Peacock, NBC News, NBC Sports, Sky News, and Sky Sports; and provide memorable experiences at Universal Parks and Resorts in the United States and Asia.