The global document management and storage services is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD $ 4 billion between 2024 at a CAGR of over 12.47%. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201202005408/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Document Management and Storage Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 120 pages research report with TOC and LOE on “The Global Document Management and Storage Services Market – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our document management and storage services procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights in the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information: Knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment
Insights into the Market Price Trends
- Raw material prices account for a significant portion of suppliers’ OPEX. Any increase in these prices leads to a substantial increase in suppliers’ OPEX which will have a direct impact on buyers Document Management and Storage Services procurement price.
- The increase in minimum wages across countries and expectations for a better lifestyle will compel suppliers to increase their compensations for employees. While this will increase suppliers’ OPEX, this will have an inflationary impact on buyers’ document management and storage services procurement expenditure.
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their procurement spend
- This will aid buyers to optimize their document management and storage services procurement budget.
- This will aid buyers to minimize their expenditure on document management and storage services procurement.
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment Subscribe Now for Free.
Some of the top Document Management and Storage Services suppliers enlisted in this report
This document management and storage services procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Restore Plc
- Iron Mountain Incorp.
- ARC Document Solutions Inc.
- OpenText Corp.
- The Ricoh Co. Ltd.
- Grace Worldwide (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
- Wanbishi Archives Co. Ltd.
- GRM Information Management Services Inc.
- Lasercycle USA Inc.
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?