Technavio has been monitoring the telecom billing outsourcing market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.75 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005581/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Amdocs Ltd., Cerillion Plc, Comarch SA, Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., MIND C.T.I. Ltd., Sterlite Technologies Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and WNS Holdings Ltd, are some of the major market participants. Although the rapid growth in mobile subscribers will offer immense growth opportunities, availability of open-source telecom billing solutions will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rapid growth in mobile subscribers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, availability of open-source telecom billing solutions might hamper market growth.
Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market is segmented as below:
- Fixed Line
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40001
Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our telecom billing outsourcing market report covers the following areas:
- Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market Size
- Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market Trends
- Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising popularity of convergent billing as one of the prime reasons driving the telecom billing outsourcing market growth during the next few years.
Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the telecom billing outsourcing market, including some of the vendors such as Accenture Plc, Amdocs Ltd., Cerillion Plc, Comarch SA, Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., MIND C.T.I. Ltd., Sterlite Technologies Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and WNS Holdings Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the telecom billing outsourcing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Telecom Billing Outsourcing Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist telecom billing outsourcing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the telecom billing outsourcing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the telecom billing outsourcing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of telecom billing outsourcing market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CUSTOMER TYPE
- Market segmentation by customer type
- Comparison by customer type
- Wireless – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fixed line – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by customer type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of cloud-based billing services
- Rising popularity of convergent billing
- Evolution of next-generation technologies
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Amdocs Ltd.
- Cerillion Plc
- Comarch SA
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- MIND C.T.I. Ltd.
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- WNS Holdings Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.