Technavio has been monitoring the data logger market and it is poised to grow by $1.82 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005215/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Data Logger Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers Inc., Ammonit Measurement GmbH, Delphin Technology AG, Dickson Inc., Digitron Italia Srl, Keysight Technologies Inc., MadgeTech Inc., National Instruments Corp., Signatrol Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand for test, measurement, and control solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the emergence of low-grade and non-durable data loggers might hamper market growth.
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data Logger Market is segmented as below:
- Stand-alone Systems
- Automated Systems/modules
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43257
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our data logger market report covers the following areas:
- Data Logger Market size
- Data Logger Market trends
- Data Logger Market industry analysis
This study identifies the adoption of electronic and communication devices as one of the prime reasons driving the data logger market growth during the next few years.
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the data logger market, including some of the vendors such as Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers Inc., Ammonit Measurement GmbH, Delphin Technology AG, Dickson Inc., Digitron Italia Srl, Keysight Technologies Inc., MadgeTech Inc., National Instruments Corp., Signatrol Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the data logger market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data logger market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data logger market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data logger market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data logger market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Stand-alone systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automated systems/modules – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Measurement
- Market segments
- Comparison by Measurement
- Pressure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Temperature – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Humidity – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Multi-sensor – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Measurement
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers Inc.
- Ammonit Measurement GmbH
- Delphin Technology AG
- Dickson Inc.
- Digitron Italia Srl
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- MadgeTech Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Signatrol Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.