Technavio has been monitoring the interface IP market and it is poised to grow by $ 291.47 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005544/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Interface IP Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arm Ltd., Cadence Design Systems Inc., CEVA Inc., eMemory Technology Inc., Imagination Technologies Ltd., Inphi Corp., Lattice Semiconductor Corp., Rambus Inc., Synopsys Inc., and Xilinx Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increase in demand for modern SoC chips has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Interface IP market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Interface IP market is segmented as below:
- Fabless Semiconductor Companies
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43473
Interface IP market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our interface IP market report covers the following areas:
- Interface IP market size
- Interface IP market trends
- Interface IP market industry analysis
This study identifies the proliferation of wireless technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the interface IP market growth during the next few years.
Interface IP market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the interface IP market, including some of the vendors such as Arm Ltd., Cadence Design Systems Inc., CEVA Inc., eMemory Technology Inc., Imagination Technologies Ltd., Inphi Corp., Lattice Semiconductor Corp., Rambus Inc., Synopsys Inc., and Xilinx Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the interface IP market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Interface IP market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist interface IP market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the interface IP market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interface IP market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of interface IP market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Fabless semiconductor company – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IDMs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Foundries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- USB – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- DDRn – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PCIe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ethernet – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MIPI – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arm Ltd.
- Cadence Design Systems Inc.
- CEVA Inc.
- eMemory Technology Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Ltd.
- Inphi Corp.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
- Rambus Inc.
- Synopsys Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.