Technavio has been monitoring the automotive relay market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.27 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200903005388/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Relay Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow in the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 5%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increase in number of electronic systems is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- What are the top players in the market?
- American Zettler Inc., Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., Eaton Corporation Plc, Fujitsu Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the major trend in the market?
- Development of intelligent/smart relays is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 4.04%.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. American Zettler Inc., Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., Eaton Corporation Plc, Fujitsu Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increase in number of electronic systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increase in number of electronic systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Relay Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Relay Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- PCB Relays
- Plug-in Relays
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41438
Automotive Relay Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive relay market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Relay Market size
- Automotive Relay Market trends
- Automotive Relay Market analysis
This study identifies development of intelligent/smart relays as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive relay market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Relay Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive relay market, including some of the vendors such as American Zettler Inc., Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., Eaton Corporation Plc, Fujitsu Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, OMRON Corp., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TE Connectivity Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive relay market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Relay Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive relay market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive relay market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive relay market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive relay market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- PCB relays – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plug-in relays – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Zettler, Inc.
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- DENSO Corp.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- OMRON Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.