Technavio has been monitoring the clinical trial management system market and it is poised to grow by USD 504.00 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200807005177/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ArisGlobal LLC, Bioclinica, Bio-Optronics Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, DATATRAK International Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Medpace Holdings Inc., Oracle Corp., Parexel International Corp., and Veeva Systems Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing outsourcing of the clinical trial process has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Clinical Trial Management System Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Clinical Trial Management System Market is segmented as below:
- Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43269
Clinical Trial Management System Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our clinical trial management system market report covers the following areas:
- Clinical Trial Management System Market size
- Clinical Trial Management System Market trends
- Clinical Trial Management System Market industry analysis
This study identifies increasing healthcare expenditure as one of the prime reasons driving the clinical trial management system market growth during the next few years.
Clinical Trial Management System Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the clinical trial management system market, including some of the vendors such as ArisGlobal LLC, Bioclinica, Bio-Optronics Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, DATATRAK International Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Medpace Holdings Inc., Oracle Corp., Parexel International Corp., and Veeva Systems Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the clinical trial management system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Clinical Trial Management System Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist clinical trial management system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the clinical trial management system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the clinical trial management system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of clinical trial management system market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CROs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver – demand-led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ArisGlobal LLC
- Bio-Optronics Inc.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- DATATRAK International Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Medpace Holdings Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Parexel International Corp.
- Veeva Systems Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.