Technavio has been monitoring the industrial wearable devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.44 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200610005418/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Industrial Wearable Devices Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio’s latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Industrial Wearable Devices Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., EUROTECH Spa, Fujitsu Ltd., Generalscan Electronics Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Microsoft Corp., Seiko Epson Corp., Shenzhen Effon Ltd., Vuzix Corp., and Zebra Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. The augmented growth of IoT will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The augmented growth of IoT has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/industrial-wearable-devices-market-industry-analysis
Industrial Wearable Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Wearable Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Wrist Computers
- Ring Scanners
- Smart Terminals
- Smart Glasses
- Warehouse Management
- Training and Simulation
- Service and Maintenance
- Transportation and Logistics
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40545
Industrial Wearable Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial wearable devices market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Wearable Devices Market Size
- Industrial Wearable Devices Market Trends
- Industrial Wearable Devices Market Analysis
This study identifies market scope for HMDs as industrial wearable as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial wearable devices market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Wearable Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial wearable devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial wearable devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial wearable devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial wearable devices market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Wrist computers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ring scanners – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart terminals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart glasses – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Warehouse management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Training and simulation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Service and maintenance – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Transportation and logistics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- EUROTECH Spa
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Generalscan Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Shenzhen Effon Ltd.
- Vuzix Corp.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.