Technavio has been monitoring the global facilities management market size and it is poised to grow by USD 1433.77 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200727005237/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Facilities Management Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the facilities management market in 2019?
Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 1498.08 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2931.85 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 14%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
The rising demand for cloud-based solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Who are the top players in the market?
Aramark, International Business Machines Corp., Interserve Group Ltd., ISS AS, Johnson Controls International Plc, OCS Group Ltd., SAP SE, Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd., Serco Group Plc, and Sodexo Group are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
Based on segmentation by end-user, which end-user segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
The commercial segment will grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aramark, International Business Machines Corp., Interserve Group Ltd., ISS AS, Johnson Controls International Plc, OCS Group Ltd., SAP SE, Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd., Serco Group Plc, and Sodexo Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising demand for cloud-based solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, budgetary constraints might hamper the market growth.
Facilities Management Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Facilities Management Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43474
Facilities Management Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our facilities management market report covers the following areas:
- Facilities Management Market size
- Facilities Management Market trends
- Facilities Management Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for smart facilities as one of the prime reasons driving the facilities management market growth during the next few years.
Facilities Management Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the facilities management market, including some of the vendors such as Aramark, International Business Machines Corp., Interserve Group Ltd., ISS AS, Johnson Controls International Plc, OCS Group Ltd., SAP SE, Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd., Serco Group Plc, and Sodexo Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the facilities management market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Facilities Management Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist facilities management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the facilities management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the facilities management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of facilities management market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Government – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Drivers – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Interserve Group Ltd.
- ISS AS
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- OCS Group Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd.
- Serco Group Plc
- Sodexo Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.