Technavio has been monitoring the medical exoskeleton market and it is poised to grow by USD 351.68 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 29% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200724005276/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Medical Exoskeleton Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the incremental growth of the medical exoskeleton market during 2020-2024?
The market is expected to register an incremental growth of USD 351.68 million during 2020-2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period?
Growing at a CAGR of almost 29%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
Focus on the development of 3D-printed medical exoskeletons.
Who are the top players in the market?
Bioness Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., CYBERDYNE Inc., DIH Group, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., GOGOA Mobility Robots, Parker-Hannifin Corp., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Tyromotion GmbH, and Wearable Robotics are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
What is the major trend for the medical exoskeleton market?
Launch of technologically advanced products.
Based on segmentation by mobility type, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Bioness Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., CYBERDYNE Inc., DIH Group, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., GOGOA Mobility Robots, Parker-Hannifin Corp., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Tyromotion GmbH, and Wearable Robotics. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Focus on the development of 3D-printed medical exoskeletons has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high costs of medical exoskeletons might hamper market growth.
Medical Exoskeleton Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Medical Exoskeleton Market is segmented as below:
- Mobile Exoskeleton
- Stationary Exoskeleton
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40722
Medical Exoskeleton Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our medical exoskeleton market report covers the following areas:
- Medical Exoskeleton Market size
- Medical Exoskeleton Market trends
- Medical Exoskeleton Market industry analysis
This study identifies the launch of technologically advanced products as one of the prime reasons driving the medical exoskeleton market growth during the next few years.
Medical Exoskeleton Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the medical exoskeleton market, including some of the vendors such as Bioness Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., CYBERDYNE Inc., DIH Group, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., GOGOA Mobility Robots, Parker-Hannifin Corp., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Tyromotion GmbH, and Wearable Robotics. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Medical Exoskeleton Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Medical Exoskeleton Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist medical exoskeleton market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the medical exoskeleton market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the medical exoskeleton market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of medical exoskeleton market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MOBILITY TYPE
- Market segmentation by mobility type
- Comparison by mobility type
- Mobile exoskeleton – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stationary exoskeleton – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by mobility type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Launch of technologically advanced products
- Increasing focus on use of exoskeletons featuring existing and emerging
- Focus on development of 3D-printed medical exoskeletons
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bioness Inc.
- Bionik Laboratories Corp.
- CYBERDYNE Inc.
- DIH Group
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- GOGOA Mobility Robots
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
- Tyromotion GmbH
- Wearable Robotics
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.