Technavio has been monitoring the PCR system for food diagnostics market and it is poised to grow by USD 833.14 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200807005373/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Agilent Technologies Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., BIOTECON Diagnostics GmbH, Danaher Corp., Hygiena LLC, Minerva Biolabs GmbH, QIAGEN NV, R-Biopharm AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising foodborne illnesses will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising foodborne illnesses has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market is segmented as below:
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40455
PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our PCR system for food diagnostics market report covers the following areas:
- PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market size
- PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market trends
- PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market industry analysis
This study identifies advances in PCR system as one of the prime reasons driving the market growth during the next few years.
PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the PCR system for food diagnostics market, including some of the vendors such as Agilent Technologies Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., BIOTECON Diagnostics GmbH, Danaher Corp., Hygiena LLC, Minerva Biolabs GmbH, QIAGEN NV, R-Biopharm AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the PCR system for food diagnostics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
PCR System for Food Diagnostics Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist PCR system for food diagnostics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the PCR system for food diagnostics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the PCR system for food diagnostics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of PCR system for food diagnostics market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Consumables – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Instruments – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- BIOTECON Diagnostics GmbH
- Danaher Corp.
- Hygiena LLC
- Minerva Biolabs GmbH
- QIAGEN NV
- R-Biopharm AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.