The rehabilitation robots market is expected to register a CAGR of over 25% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers detailed analysis about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200824005471/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Rehabilitation Robots Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on rehabilitation robots market. Download a Free Sample Report on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Industrials Industry is anticipated to have Negative impact. The rehabilitation robots market will showcase Neutral impact during 2020-2024.
Rehabilitation Robots Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Rehabilitation Robots Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
North America region will account for the highest incremental growth during the forecast period due to the growing demand for technologically advanced products for the rising aging population in the advanced economies, including the US.
With the surging growth of COVID-19 pandemic, the Industrials market is anticipated to have an Indirect impact during the forecast period. View market snapshot before purchasing
Rising instances of strokes, injuries, and neurological diseases has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of rehabilitation robots market. Other market drivers include technological innovations and growth in outpatient rehabilitation. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre as well as post-COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of rehabilitation robots market, Request Free Sample @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41665
Rehabilitation Robots Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater to a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include Bionik Laboratories Corp., Siemens AG, CYBERDYNE Inc., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Hocoma AG, KUKA AG, Parker Hannifin Corp., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Rex Bionics Ltd., and Tyromotion GmbH.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- UERR – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LERR – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FE – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- TRR – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bionik Laboratories Corp.
- Siemens AG
- CYBERDYNE Inc.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- Hocoma AG
- KUKA AG
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
- Rex Bionics Ltd.
- Tyromotion GmbH
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.