Technavio has been monitoring the IoT market in energy grid management industry and it is poised to grow by $ 16.14 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200916005068/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global IoT Market in Energy Grid Management 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Texas Instruments Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Penetration of smart technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, centralization of data might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
IoT market in energy grid management 2020-2024: Segmentation
IoT market in energy grid management is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
IoT market in energy grid management 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The IoT market in energy grid management market report covers the following areas:
- IoT market in energy grid management Size
- IoT market in energy grid management Trends
- IoT market in energy grid management Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing installation of smart energy meters as one of the prime reasons driving the IoT market in energy grid management growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
IoT market in energy grid management market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist IoT market in energy grid management growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the IoT market in energy grid management size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the IoT market in energy grid management
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vendors in IoT market in energy grid management
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Generation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Transmission – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Substation automation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Distribution – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Hardware – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers -Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.