Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI), a provider of end-to-end fintech and regtech solutions, has been recognized as one of the 2020 Best Employers in North Carolina. The awards program is a project of Business North Carolina, North Carolina SHRM and Best Companies Group.
This statewide survey and awards program recognizes and honors the top employers in North Carolina that benefit the state’s economy, workforce and businesses. To be considered, companies must have a minimum of 15 employees working in North Carolina, be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity, be a publicly or privately held business, have a facility in the state of North Carolina and be in business a minimum of one year.
With 80 employees in Charlotte, CSI employs more than 1,200 staff nationwide and provides community financial institutions with core and digital banking software, as well as managed IT services, regulatory compliance and document services to both banks and other businesses.
“Building a culture of excellence starts with creating a workplace that values and rewards employees for their outstanding work,” said Steve Powless, CSI’s chairman and CEO. “At CSI, we are committed to our customers’ success, and our more than 55 years of growth are a direct reflection of the outstanding work our team puts in every day.”
Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Employers in North Carolina. An evaluation of each nominated company’s workplace policies, systems, philosophies, practices and demographics comprised 25% of the score. The remaining 75% of the score was based off an employee survey that measures the employee experience. These combined scores determined the top companies and final rankings, managed by Best Companies Group.
For more information on the program and a full list of winners, visit Best Employers in North Carolina.
About Computer Services, Inc.
Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) delivers innovative financial technology and regulatory compliance solutions to financial institutions and corporate customers across the nation. Through a combination of expert service, cutting-edge technology and a customer-first mentality, CSI excels at driving businesses forward in a rapidly changing industry. CSI’s expertise and commitment to authentic partnerships has resulted in the company’s inclusion in such top industry-wide rankings as the FinTech 100, American Banker’s Best Fintechs to Work For and MSPmentor Top 501 Global Managed Service Providers List. CSI’s stock is traded on OTCQX under the symbol CSVI. For more information about CSI, visit www.csiweb.com..