Druva Inc., the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced its innovative platform, extensive workload coverage, and seamless user experience have been recognized by leading independent review platforms. Based solely on independent customer feedback and reviews, Druva Cloud Platform and its customer success team secured 20 awards in G2’s Spring Reports 2021, and has been honored with four 2021 TrustRadius Top Rated Awards for categories including being named a top solution for Disaster Recovery, Endpoint Backup, and Data Deduplication for the second consecutive year.
In order to support an increasingly digital workforce, enable faster innovation, and maintain a competitive advantage, organizations have accelerated digital transformation initiatives by 20 to 25X during the COVID-19 pandemic*. However, as organizations decentralize their data, these exponentially growing footprints require more centralized protection and management. Only solutions built in the cloud are capable of scaling for these massive data sets. Druva’s unified protection for cloud, hybrid, and endpoint workloads can be deployed in as little as 15 minutes while reducing overall data protection cost and complexity. Offering the largest cloud data protection platform operating at scale, Druva helps organizations increase data visibility, remain compliant amidst a complex regulatory landscape, and stay resilient to malicious attacks, ransomware, or unforeseen disasters.
“Data protection has become a top priority for organizations in light of accelerating digital transformation and increasing threats,” said Matt Lindeman, Chief Customer Officer, Druva. “Organizations need confidence that solutions can be rapidly and securely deployed, require minimal management, and are backed by outstanding customer service. These recent awards are a further testament of not only Druva’s ability to continuously deliver on the promise of radically simplified data protection, but to help businesses unlock the value of their data, enhance experiences, and drive business results.”
Supported by Druva’s expansive platform and robust ecosystem, the company was recognized by TrustRadius and G2 as a leader in categories including:
TrustRadius 2021 Top Rated Awards
G2 Spring Reports 2021
- Leader – Enterprise
- Momentum Leader
- High Performer – Enterprise
- Best Support
- Easiest To Do Business With – Enterprise
- Easiest Set Up
- Best Meets Requirements
- Best Usability – Mid-Market
“Top Rated Awards are a crucial part of our promise to buyers,” says TrustRadius Founder and CEO Vinay Bhagat. “We’re committed to creating an equal-opportunity customer voice platform, and awards are a big part of what helps buyers thrive. Our Top Rated Awards are unique in the industry because they’re completely unbiased. Recognition is given to software that earns a high trScore, along with the recency and relevancy of authentic customer reviews. These three criteria make the Top Rated Awards a true voice of the market.”
“The results of our 2021 Spring Reports will enable our community of over 5 million business professionals to drive better technology decisions,” said Tom Pringle, VP of Market Research, G2. “Druva’s strong positioning across 20 report categories, powered by the authentic voice of the customer, demonstrates leadership positions in customer experience and satisfaction. As an ever-greater number of companies undertake their digital transformation journeys, solutions like Druva can help enable their acceleration to the cloud.”
The TrustRadius Top Rated Awards showcase today’s best software products based solely on customer feedback. Winners are chosen based on a company’s product rating, in which they need to have a trScore of 7.5 or above, review recency, and product relevancy. Additionally, G2 Spring Reports 2021 rank products based on thousands of reviews gathered from its user community as well as data aggregated from online sources and social media networks.
Read more about the difference customers experience with Druva:
- Excellent Backup Software – “Super easy to use, everything you need is in the Dashboard. One or two clicks and you’re where you need to be. No need to click on each tab to find what you’re looking for.”
- Reliable and Admin Friendly – “Druva was clearly designed with admins in mind. It is clear and easy to configure, recover data, see any issues with my backups, and generally to resolve them very quickly. The flexible use of storage is great for a client with a small footprint like us – we can pay for what we really need, and the use of AWS means it’s flexible if our needs change.”
- Great Service, Easy to Set Up and Manage – “Customer support is very fast and very knowledgeable, they were able to quickly answer any of my questions, and no hassles or jumping through hoops to try to get an answer. Console is straightforward and easy to use, and easy to become familiar with.”
- User Reviews: Hear from our current and former customers on TrustRadius, G2, and Gartner Peer Insights
- Customer Success: Learn more about Druva’s customer-driven approach and how to get the most out of our products
* McKinsey & Company, A pandemic digital silver lining: Companies digitized many activities 20 to 25 times faster during COVID-19, 28, October, 2020.
About Druva Cloud Platform
Built for the public cloud with a microservices architecture, Druva Cloud Platform is secure by design, always up-to-date, and offers all-inclusive, consumption-based pricing. The industry’s largest cloud-native SaaS platform operating at scale, Druva Cloud Platform enables organizations to centrally protect data, no matter where it lives: cloud environments, leading SaaS applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and Salesforce, hybrid environments, or endpoint devices. Leveraging this innovative SaaS platform, organizations can reduce the cost and complexity of data protection, accelerate and protect cloud projects and increase cyber resilience and regulatory compliance.
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide, including over 50 of the Fortune 500. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, CDPQ, Neuberger Berman, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.