The global data center construction market size is poised to grow by USD 31.70 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201005005035/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Enterprises are increasingly adopting colocation and managed hosting services due to the increase in CAPEX and OPEX involved in running their data centers. This is one of the key data center construction market growth drivers. Most of the SMEs have budget constraints and cannot afford to maintain on-premise data centers, creating the need for colocation and managed hosting services. As a result, colocation service providers (CSPs) are recording an increase in sales of services, which, in turn, is prompting them to expand their data center facilities. Moreover, enterprises such as Facebook, Amazon.com, Apple, and Google are increasingly investing in the construction of data center facilities. As a result, the demand for general, electrical, and mechanical construction services for data centers has been increasing.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major data center construction market growth came from the enterprise segment. Enterprises across the world are adopting high-performance computing to improve the performance of applications. The adoption of high-performance computing systems necessitates the extensive transformation of existing data center infrastructure, including network, cooling, and storage.
- North America was the largest data center construction market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to factors such as the rising investments in AI, the increasing investments in autonomous vehicles, and the augmenting Internet Protocol (IP) traffic.
- The global data center construction market is fragmented. ABB Ltd., AECOM, Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd., DPR Construction, Eaton Corporation Plc, Legrand SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Turner Construction Co., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, these data center constructions market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- The global data center construction market 2020-2024 is expected to have a positive impact. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we evaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/data-center-construction-market-size-industry-analysis
Growing Interest in Green Data Centers will be a Key Market Trend
The growing interest in green data centers is one of the crucial data center construction market trends. Data centers consume a significant amount of energy, and with the trending idea of sustainability across industries, stakeholders of data center facilities are focusing on using renewable energy sources. Green data centers are energy-efficient and are built to minimize their environmental impact. Though expensive, setting up green data centers will lead to cost savings in the long run. As a result, enterprises are focusing on constructing green data centers.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Data center constructions Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center constructions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center constructions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center constructions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center constructions market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Enterprise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Colocation – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hyperscale – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Tier Level
- Market segments
- Comparison by tier level
- Tier 3 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tier 4 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by tier level
Market Segmentation by Construction Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by construction type
- Electrical construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical Construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- General construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by construction type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd.
- DPR Construction
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Legrand SA
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Turner Construction Co.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.