Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, today announced that TrustRadius has recognized Dialpad Talk with 2021 Top Rated Awards in both the UCaaS Solutions and VoIP Providers categories.
Dialpad Talk is the cloud-based phone system that keeps teams connected with voice, messaging, and integrations across existing devices, no matter where they work. Dialpad Talk is underpinned by the company’s proprietary Voice Intelligence (Vi™) engine which provides users with real-time transcription, automatic note-taking, and conversational analytics. With Vi, users have comprehensive call summaries after each call, can automatically detect action items and save important call highlights.
“Dialpad Talk has won two Top Rated awards in the VoIP Providers and UCaaS Solutions categories,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “These awards are based entirely on feedback from their customers. Dialpad Talk customers on TrustRadius highlight the excellent call quality, organized layout, and helpful Voice Intelligence feature.”
Hear from verified users on how much they value Dialpad Talk:
- “We use Dialpad to manage all incoming and outgoing phone calls into the business. It’s amazing for remote work. The entire organization uses it. We were also able to port our main phone number directly to Dialpad to simplify (call) forwarding,” said Hanson Grant, CEO and Founder of Think Board. “And what’s great about that is we can now text clients from the main number! We love it.”
- “I’m using Dialpad Talk across my entire organization… Dialpad Talk can transcribe all of your conversations with your clients in real-time, providing notes of key conversational topics and focusing points – which is mind-blowing. It makes meetings and conversations with clients that much easier,” said Tim Turpin, President of Conscious Business Capital lnc. “Being able to go over meeting information with your team is amazing and the ability to review client conversations with your sales team is clutch. Plus the integration with Outlook, Google, and your CRM of choice is excellent.”
“Dialpad is constantly evolving and building new innovations into our platform for customers of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise organizations,” said Craig Walker, CEO and founder of Dialpad. “No matter the size of your organization, with Dialpad Talk and the benefits of Voice Intelligence, your team is able to switch between any device to get work done and stay connected from anywhere. We’re grateful for the feedback of our customers and for the TrustRadius honors.”
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased B2B technology products recognition. Based entirely on customer feedback, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards are not influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. For complete details on the methodology and scoring used to determine Top Rated winners, please review the TrustRadius criteria breakdown page.
- Looking to share your own feedback on TrustRadius? Please leave a review here.
- Learn why Dialpad is a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide UCaaS Service Providers for SMB and Enterprise 2021 Vendor Assessments
- Discover how Dialpad utilizes AI to unify UCaaS and CCaaS
- Dialpad ranks as a leader in VoIP with more than 400 5-star reviews on G2
Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for AI-powered calling, conferencing and contact centers. Dialpad’s proprietary, real-time Artificial Intelligence engine, Voice Intelligence (Vi™), helps businesses make smarter decisions by giving real-time insights on every call. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security and reliability, Dialpad is easy to deploy, integrate and scale. Today, more than 70,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google Workspace, HubSpot, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Zendesk and others to allow every user to be more productive. Customers include T-Mobile, Twitter, WeWork, Uber, Stripe, Netflix, Motorola Solutions, Splunk and Domo. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Dialpad is headquartered in the United States, with offices in Australia/New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, India, Japan and the UK. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and to request a demo.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.