Technavio has been monitoring the digital twin market and it is poised to grow by USD 12.27 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 38% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200805005490/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Digital Twin Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download the Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., PTC Inc., and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The need for predictive maintenance has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Digital Twin Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Digital Twin Market is segmented as below:
- Energy And Utilities
- Aerospace And Defense
- Other End-users
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31933
Digital Twin Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The digital twin market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Twin Market Size
- Digital Twin Market Trends
- Digital Twin Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the need for reduced time-to-market and improved decision making as one of the prime reasons driving the digital twin market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Twin Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital twin market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital twin market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital twin market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital twin market, vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01 : EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02 :SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03 :MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04 :MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05 :FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06 :MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07 :CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08 :MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Energy and utilities – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Aerospace and defense – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other end-users – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09 :GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10 :DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11 :DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12 :MARKET TRENDS
- Use of AI in digital twin
- Increasing traction in the healthcare sector
- Emergence of process twins
PART 13 :VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14 :VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- General Electric Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- Siemens AG
PART 15 :APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16 :EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.