Druva, Inc., the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced the launch of DxP: Cloud Data Protection Summit 2020. This inaugural virtual event, taking place on November 17, 2020, will bring together industry leaders from today’s pioneering cloud companies and independent technology experts for a morning of inspiring keynotes, breakout discussions and community engagement – all designed to help attendees transform their organization with the power of modern cloud data protection.
Organizations across the globe are under extreme pressure: customers are demanding digital solutions, remote employees need secure access to data and ransomware attacks continue to rise. In order to stay resilient, businesses are migrating more applications to the cloud and adopting SaaS as well as cloud-native services, but managing these rapid transitions and retrofitting legacy data protection solutions to these new environments has left organizations unprotected and their data critically vulnerable. Only cloud data protection has the proven scale, security and capabilities to meet today’s needs, ensuring business resilience with continuous data availability, while enabling tomorrow’s business agility by helping realize the full value of data and accelerating digital transformation efforts.
“The last few months have underscored how critical proper data management and security are to maintaining regular business operations,” said Phil Goodwin, Research Director, IDC. “Cloud-based solutions have witnessed a surge over recent months given their ability to deploy rapidly and with the agility to respond to unforeseen circumstances. This is an ideal time for every organization to re-evaluate their current data protection model and ensure they are future-proofed.”
“Cloud data protection represents the ultimate moment to pivot your organization from protecting to survive, to protecting to thrive,” said Thomas Been, Chief Marketing Officer, Druva. “Every business and IT leader deserves the opportunity to take part in the biggest disruption of data management of the last 30 years, and now they will have the knowledge, tools and confidence to make it a reality. With unfiltered insights from leading enterprises and recognized industry experts, attendees will return to their organizations prepared with all the tools necessary to drive their business into the cloud era.”
The virtual half-day event will feature engaging keynotes from some of the world’s most prominent and disruptive cloud and SaaS companies. Attendees will hear from leading partners offering first-hand accounts of cloud data protection successes, be able to join educational breakout tracks and product demonstrations, and see real-world examples, case studies and practical techniques applicable in any IT organization. The event will provide attendees the opportunity to take part in a unique and engaging peer discussion experience, and will focus on four distinct tracks, including:
- Data center digitization and cloud migration: With digital transformation goals at the forefront, reducing data center footprint, efficient pre- and post-cloud migration, disaster recovery and remote office strategies are key and on top of mind for IT leaders and practitioners. Join the Druva team and customers to learn best practices, reference architecture, and use cases for planning pre and post data center migration initiatives.
- Protecting cloud environments – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS: Customers will share best practices and discuss compelling data protection use cases like eDiscovery, data compliance, snapshot management, and how to manage critical cloud workloads.
- Protecting the remote workforce: As organizations are adopting new ways of operating, boosting collaboration and protecting remote workforce is at the forefront. Join Druva customers and experts to learn more about how you can safeguard your remote employees from data loss and improve business continuity.
- Cyber resilience and information security: Cybersecurity is underpinning IT modernization and cloud computing. Information security practitioners and Druva experts will explore topics including cyber resilience, ransomware response and recovery, and other data management use cases like eDiscovery and data compliance.
As part of this year’s show, Druva is offering a select number of partners and customers exclusive sponsorship packages (Platinum, Gold, and Silver levels), with opportunities to share broader perspectives on cloud data protection as well as engage with hundreds of expected attendees. Further information regarding keynote speakers, breakout sessions and special guests will be made available in the coming weeks.
As the category leader, only Druva can help unlock the full potential of enterprise data with intelligent and automated capabilities, and transform the way data is managed across data centers, cloud environments, and remote workforces to drive unprecedented business outcomes while meeting today’s stringent budget requirements.
- Be one of the first 400 to register for DxP 2020: The Cloud Data Protection Summit and get an exclusive gift!
- Learn more about Druva’s sponsorship packages
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.