dvm360®, the No. 1 multimedia platform in the veterinary industry, is excited to announce the 19 members of its new editorial advisory board.
“We are honored to announce our new board members,” said Mike Hennessy Jr., president and CEO of MJH Life Sciences™, parent company of dvm360®. “Their experiences and contributions within the field of veterinary medicine will be a great asset to our team, and we look forward to collaborating to help grow dvm360®.”
The advisory board members will work with the dvm360® team to position the franchise for growth by identifying key industry trends, suggesting editorial and business opportunities, and using their networks to create strategic partnerships with key organizations. Board members also will serve as ambassadors for dvm360®.
The dvm360® editorial advisory board members are:
- Christopher J. Allen, DVM, J.D., president of Associates in Veterinary Law P.C. in Endwell, New York, author of the dvm360®column “Letter of the Law.”
- Liz Bales, VMD, writer, speaker and featured expert in all things cat; member of the advisory board at Vet Candy.
- Marty Becker, DVM, founder of Fear Free; board member and chief veterinary correspondent for the American Humane Society.
- Jan Bellows, DVM, DAVDC, DABVP, veterinary dentist at All Pets Dental in Weston, Florida; president of the Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry.
- Ashley Bourgeois, DVM, DACVD, owner of Animal Dermatology Clinic in Portland, Oregon.
- Priscilla Bowens, DVM, MPH, J.D., cohost of “M.D. + D.V.M.” on YouTube, public health researcher, health preparedness educator, health care legal counsel.
- Bo Brock, DVM, author and owner of Brock Veterinary Clinic in Lamesa, Texas, author of the dvm360®column “Stampede.”
- Walter Brown, B.S., RVTG, social media personality, influencer, digital cinematographer and comedian.
- Betsy Charles, DVM, MA, executive director of the Veterinary Leadership Institute.
- Stephen Cital, RVT, SRA, RLAT, VCC, CVPP, VTS-LAM, academic liaison for the Society of Laboratory Animal Veterinary Technicians, executive director of the Academy of Laboratory Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, chief operating officer of the Veterinary Anesthesia Nerds and Veterinary Cannabis Academy Facebook and webpages.
- Steve Dale, CABC, certified animal behavior consultant, author of a national newspaper column about pets, contributing editor at USA Weekend, host of national radio shows “Steve Dale’s Pet World” and “The Pet Minute.”
- David Dycus, DVM, MS, CCRP, DACVS-SA, cofounder and codirector of the Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Institute.
- Bash Halow, CVPM, LVT, veterinary business adviser and owner of Halow Consulting in New York, New York.
- Liz Hughston, MEd, RVT, CVT, LVT, VTS (SAIM) (ECC), president of the National Veterinary Professionals Union, certified veterinary cannabis counselor, credentialing committee chair for the Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians.
- Shawn Messonnier, DVM, owner of Paws & Claws Animal Hospital and Holistic Pet Center in Plano, Texas.
- Chris Pachel, DVM, DACVB, CABC, owner and lead clinician at Animal Behavior Clinic in Portland, Oregon.
- Kathryn Primm, DVM, CVPM, founder, manager and chief veterinarian at Applebrook Animal Hospital in Ooltewah, Tennessee; host of “Nine Lives with Dr. Kat” and “Dr. Kat Gone to the Dogs” podcasts on Pet Life Radio.
- Mark Rosenberg, VMD, director of Voorhees Veterinary Center in Voorhees, New Jersey, author of the dvm360®column “The Dilemma.”
- Emily Seidl, DVM, veterinarian at Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees, New Jersey.
“We are honored to have an advisory board full of talent, innovation and passion for veterinary medicine. I look forward to seeing the many ways in which relevant, important and necessary content becomes displayed to the world,” says Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, chief veterinary officer of dvm360®.
For more information about the dvm360® editorial advisory board, click here.
The leading media-content provider in the veterinary market, dvm360® has been in operation for more than 30 years, and it provides readers with top-of-the-line digital and print content that focuses on every aspect of a veterinary professional’s life. In addition, dvm360® hosts continuing education (CE) conferences that provide a 360-degree educational engagement experience for veterinary professionals. These conferences include three Fetch dvm360® conferences and the Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference®, CE events that have been a staple in the veterinary community for 30 years. dvm360® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America, dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.