The global e-learning market size is poised to grow by USD 93.64 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 13% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200930005624/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global e-Learning Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
E-learning is a leveraging technique of gamification by tracking the progress of students and improving their interactions with educators and other students. As gamification is adding to the increased popularity of e-learning, vendors are also encouraged to integrate more learning modules such as gamified learning into software systems. They also provide authoring systems for teachers to develop their own instructional software. Additionally, large industries, like McDonald’s, Deloitte, Starbucks, and Nike have incorporated gamification into their training programs. Therefore, the rising adoption of gamification will significantly influence the growth of the e-learning market during the forecast period.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major e-learning market growth came from higher education segment. Education technology solutions are becoming popular in schools and in higher education institutions to provide a digital platform for documenting and tracking the delivery of online education and training. Moreover, the Online Learning Consortium (OLC) is designed to teach and engage learners at their convenience. It’s a collaborative consortium of higher education leaders and innovators to advance the quality of digital teaching and learning experiences. Market growth in this segment will be faster than the growth of the market in the corporate and K-12 segment.
- APAC will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The rising digital literacy and increasing awareness about the benefits of using smart devices in modern classrooms will significantly influence the growth of the e-learning market share in this region. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- The global e-learning market is fragmented. Adobe Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., GP Strategies Corp., Instructure Inc., NIIT Ltd., Oracle Corp., Pearson Plc, Skillsoft Corp., and Thomson Reuters Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this e-learning market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global e-learning market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive and Superior. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/e-learning-market-industry-analysis
Increase in Adoption of Microlearning will be a Key Market Trend
The concept of microlearning in increasing due to the rising emphasis on personalization and adaptive learning. The adoption of microlearning, one of the key e-leaning market trends, helps to learn specific information in short intervals. The concept of microlearning also facilitates efficient just-in-time learning support and plays an active role in closing individual learning gaps. The tools used by educational institutions and schools to develop and deliver microlearning courses are also used to create infographics.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
E-Learning Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist e-learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of e-learning market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Higher education – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in adoption of microlearning
- Increase in cloud computing solutions for academic sector
- Rise of Industry 4.0
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Instructure Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- Pearson Plc
- Skillsoft Corp.
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.