Engagio, the leading B2B account-based engagement platform, today announces a significant upgrade to its engagement intelligence solution, Engagio Scout for Sales. With these enhancements, sales reps (and the teams supporting them, including ops, SDRs, and marketing) now have access to a Unified Account Inbox, allowing them to mine emails and calendars, bringing previously hidden account activity to light for sales and marketing. As part of Engagio’s Scout for Sales offering, this empowers sellers to understand their target accounts more deeply, prioritize them for maximum results and take action to close deals faster.
“Today’s B2B companies are becoming more strategic about their priorities and investments, so making the shift from more general sales initiatives to targeted ABM initiatives is imperative,” said Jon Miller, co-founder and CEO of Engagio. “ABM is founded in a comprehensive understanding of an organization’s relationship to an account, and emails and calendars contain a wealth of information that typically gets lost. Engagio Scout finds that information and shares it with the sales team at the right time. It’s the bridge between prioritizing accounts, coordinating programs and accelerating revenue creation, and it’s a necessity for sales teams that understand the importance of strategy and personalization.”
Scout for Sales automatically brings together data from across the revenue technology stack and delivers insights into one place to improve team productivity. Sales reps receive the information where they already spend time, in Salesforce.com, via a Google Chrome extension, and email alerts. It is essential for sales teams to have insight into all engagement activities, not just what is entered into the CRM. Engagio Scout solves this problem by quickly sharing granular information regarding all sales activities and engagement with every stakeholder, arming sales teams with the knowledge they need while freeing up their time to sell. The intuitive nature of the tool helps revenue operations teams save time while optimizing performance.
“B2B sales reps can only be as good as their understanding of target accounts, so they thrive on visibility,” says Craig Rosenberg, co-founder & chief analyst of TOPO. “They benefit from having access to comprehensive insights within target accounts, equipping them to take action and execute coordinated plays based on that. This type of in-depth knowledge has been the future of B2B sales for a while, and now it’s quickly become the present.”
Engagio Scout for Sales includes:
- Automated Contact and Activity Capture: Automatically capture all customer-facing activities of your go-to-market teams and create contacts to ensure there are no gaps across the buying committee
- Relationship Intelligence: Visualizes engagement across the buying committee. Visualizes marketing and sales-driven engagement across each key persona and member of the buying committee
- Actionable Insights: Make better decisions with real-time analytics and the insights you need to accelerate deals, delivered to your CRM and inbox
- Unified Account Inbox: Get full visibility into the conversation your revenue team is having with each member of the buying team
- Intelligent Matching: Leverage best-in-class lead-to-account matching to ensure every member of the buying committee is tied to the right account
- Enterprise-Grade Security and Trust: Rest assured knowing Engagio’s entire Platform is built with security, compliance, and trust in mind, giving you full control over your data.
To learn more, or request a demo, please visit: https://www.engagio.com/products/scout-for-sales/.
Engagio is the #1 Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Platform worldwide, according to independent analyst Research in Action. Founded in 2015 by the experts that built Marketo, Engagio helps teams target the right accounts, orchestrate multi-channel interactions and measure what’s working. Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, Calif., Engagio is trusted by more than 240 companies to empower their marketers and sellers to work as one revenue team. Customers include Atlassian, Anaplan, Snowflake, Pendo, New Relic, TrendMicro, and Vonage. To learn more, visit www.engagio.com.
All trademarks recognized.