The EPC team will be delivering multiple technical presentations, an educational tutorial, and an exhibitor webinar on gallium nitride (GaN) technology and applications at the upcoming Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) Virtual Conference + Exposition, June 14-17. In addition, the company will participate in the event’s virtual exhibition, showing its latest eGaN FETs and ICs in customers’ end products that are rapidly adopting eGaN technology.
In the virtual exhibition, EPC experts will be available to discuss eGaN devices in several applications including: high performance 48 V DC-DC power conversion for automotive and advanced computing applications; high power nanosecond pulsed laser drivers for lidar systems used in robotics, drones, and autonomous vehicles; and precision motor drives for robotics, drones and eMobility.
Technical Presentations and Seminars Featuring eGaN FETs and Integrated Circuits by EPC Experts
- Examples of Applications Benefitting from the Monolithic GaN Power Stage and Redefining the State of the Art (Industry Session IS04.3)
- A 1 kW eGaN FET-Based LLC Resonant Converter in the 1/8th Power Brick Size for 48 V Server Applications (Industry Session IS07.1)
- How the Monolithic Integration of Power, Analog, and Digital Components in GaN-on-Si Technology Is Changing Power Conversion (Industry Session IS08.3)
- eGaN FETs and ICs enable next-generation motor drives, robot, drones, eBikes and eScooters (Industry Session IS15.2)
- Physics-Based Models of eGaN Device Failure Mechanisms (Industry Session IS6.3)
- EPC eGaN FETs Enables MPS High Power Density, Fixed-Ratio Intermediate Bus Converters (Industry Session IS20.1)
- Professional Education Seminar: Maximizing GaN FET and IC Performance (Session S16)
- Exhibitor Seminar: How GaN is Driving Changes in Autonomy, Automotive, and eMobility
Meet with EPC’s GaN Experts During APEC 2021
EPC’s team of GaN Experts will be online during APEC to discuss live the latest advances in gallium nitride technology and to support customer design efforts. To schedule a meeting during APEC click here.
EPC is the leader in enhancement mode gallium nitride (eGaN®) based power management. eGaN FETs and integrated circuits provide performance many times greater than the best silicon power MOSFETs in applications such as DC-DC converters, remote sensing technology (lidar), motor drives for eMobility, robotics, and drones, and low cost satellites.
Visit our web site: www.epc-co.com
eGaN is a registered trademark of Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Inc.