Facedrive Inc. (“Facedrive”) (TSXV:FD), the first Canadian peer-to-peer, eco-friendly ride-sharing network, is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed a comprehensive redesign of the Facedrive rider application. The redesign further enhances the user-friendly interface for the world’s first environmentally and socially responsible ride-sharing platform.
The new features and updates include:
- Redesign of the user interface and user experience;
- Simplified user login experience and user registration process;
- Revamp of ride request process to request a ride, for “driver-on-the-way” and “ride-in-progress” screens;
- Enhancement of display accuracy of driver information during the ride (vehicle photo, licence plate, driver image);
- Improvement to address selection screen to simplify pick-up and drop-off address requests, and the ability to add, edit and select favourite locations;
- Display enhancements that include details of ride schedule, ride times, pick-up and drop-off locations, driver information and fare amount;
- Modified vehicle request list to display additional car options, together with ability for users to request an immediate ride or schedule a ride for later;
- Modifications to payment screen to display ride time, fare and tipping option; and
- Revamped ride history to display enhanced driver and ride details.
“We are very excited to bring our loyal customer base a sweeping range of updates and new features on our Facedrive Rider App,” said Uma Vijayakanthan, head of technology for Facedrive. “We are constantly working to enhance our rider and driver interfaces for a seamless, safe and rewarding experience for all users of our platform. These new updates and features are in line with our ‘people-and-planet-first’ principles that have guided Facedrive from day one. Technology is helping us towards our vision of a sustainable, multi-billion-dollar global organization in the Transportation as a Service (TaaS) industry, and we are constantly working on ways to further enhance our applications and platform for the benefit of our users.”
Facedrive is a unique people and planet first ridesharing platform committed to doing business fairly and equitably. As a community platform, drivers are real partners in the company, benefitting from uniquely customized incentives and rewards that reflect a dedication to shared success. For more about Facedrive, visit www.facedrive.com.
Certain information in this press release contains forward-looking information. This information is based on management’s reasonable assumptions and beliefs in light of the information currently available to us and are made as of the date of this press release. Actual results and the timing of events may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking information as a result of various factors. Information regarding our expectations of future results, performance, achievements, prospects or opportunities or the markets in which we operate is forward-looking information. Statements containing forward-looking information are not facts but instead represent management’s expectations, estimates and projections regarding future events or circumstances. Many factors could cause our actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements or future events or developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
See “Forward-Looking Information” and “Risk Factors” in the Corporation’s Filing Statement dated August 28, 2019 for a discussion of the uncertainties, risks and assumptions associated with these statements. Readers are urged to consider the uncertainties, risks and assumptions carefully in evaluating the forward-looking information and are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such information. We have no intention and undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities law.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.