Technavio has been monitoring the fantasy sports market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.34 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200727005446/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the size of the fantasy sports market in 2019?
Technavio says that the value of market was at USD 15.23 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 24.57 billion by 2024.
Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
The fantasy soccer segment is expected to be the leading segment based on type in the global market during the forecast period.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
CBS Corp., DraftKings Inc., Fox Corp., Paddy Power Betfair Plc, Roto Sports Inc., Sporta Technologies Private Ltd., Sportech Inc., The Football Association Premier League Ltd., The Walt Disney Company, and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The launch of various apps for fantasy sports and the use of fantasy sports for brand promotion are the major factors driving the market. However, the popularity of mobile video games and traditional e-sports restraints the market growth.
How big is the North American market?
- The market in the North America region was valued at USD 6.96 billion in 2019 and it is anticipated to grow to USD 11.10 billion by 2024.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CBS Corp., DraftKings Inc., Fox Corp., Paddy Power Betfair Plc, Roto Sports Inc., Sporta Technologies Private Ltd., Sportech Inc., The Football Association Premier League Ltd., The Walt Disney Company, and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Launch of various apps for fantasy sports has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Fantasy Sports Market is segmented as below:
- Fantasy Soccer
- Fantasy Baseball
- Fantasy Football
- Other Sports
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40508
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The fantasy sports market report covers the following areas:
- Fantasy Sports Market Size
- Fantasy Sports Market Trends
- Fantasy Sports Market Analysis
This study identifies the use of fantasy sports for brand promotion as one of the prime reasons driving the fantasy sports market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Fantasy Sports Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fantasy sports market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fantasy sports market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fantasy sports market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fantasy sports market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Fantasy soccer – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy baseball – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy basketball – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fantasy football – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other sports – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CBS Corp.
- DraftKings Inc.
- Fox Corp.
- Paddy Power Betfair Plc
- Roto Sports Inc.
- Sporta Technologies Private Ltd.
- Sportech Inc.
- The Football Association Premier League Ltd.
- The Walt Disney Company
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.