Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, has announced their annual CX Summit will be held virtually on September 16, 2020.
As a result of the novel Coronavirus, the contact center has emerged as the new front door for businesses while operating in a working from home world. Consequently, creating more human and empathetic customer service experiences is more important than ever before.
“This year’s Five9 CX Summit is focused on creating more human experiences within the contact center,” said Ryan Kam, CMO, Five9. “Businesses must be ready to exceed customer expectations in order to thrive in a remote model. Enhancing all areas of your contact center to enable empathetic customer service is a necessary step for modern companies. CX Summit 2020 will use the human experience as a branch to connect everything from keeping agents engaged to the latest technology that’s a must-have for your contact center.”
CX Summit ’20 Five9 keynote speakers will include:
- Rowan Trollope, CEO, Five9
- Dan Burkland, President, Five9
- Anand Chandrasekaran, Executive Vice President, Product Management, Five9
Hear from featured guest speakers including:
- Rich Shaw, Vice President – Voice and Collaboration, AT&T Business
- Amelia Dunlop, CEO and Customer Strategy & Applied Design Practice Leader, Deloitte Digital
- Ashley Reichheld, Customer, Brand & Experience Practice Lead for Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Service Sectors, Deloitte Digital
In addition, learn from industry expertise such as:
- J.P. Gownder, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Sheila McGee-Smith, Founder and Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics
- Robin Gareiss, President and Founder, Nemertes Research
“As contact centers everywhere tackle the new role of being the only way a customer can engage directly with a brand, stories of successful strategies to bring a human experience to a notoriously inhuman process are more important than ever,” said Sheila McGee-Smith, Founder and Principal Analyst at McGee-Smith Analytics. “I am excited to be hosting a session at CX Summit 2020 to share valuable insights on how contact center managers have exceeded customer expectations in light of the ongoing pandemic.”
Other CX Summit sessions will include speakers from a variety of businesses and industries including:
- Holly Culbertson, Virtual Call Center Manager, AdventHealth
- Jason Adams, Call Center Director, Hoglund Law
- Teddy Liaw, CEO, NextRep
- Chris Greenburg, Director Customer Service and Support, ParTech
- Shane Moodyman, Director, Customer Service Workforce Development, Public Consulting Group
- Lucy Song, COO, TruConnect
- Rebecca Arwood, Director of Customer Service, Under Armour
“I am thrilled to be speaking again at this year’s virtual Five9 CX Summit,” stated Teddy Liaw, CEO, NexRep. “I look forward to sharing my experiences and insights on how to best leverage the power of cloud to understand and engage customers with more human experiences.”
To learn more about Five9 CX Summit 2020 and reserve your spot, click here.
Five9 is an industry-leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, bringing the power of cloud innovation to more than 2,000 customers worldwide and facilitating more than six billion call minutes annually. The Five9 Intelligent Cloud Contact Center provides digital engagement, analytics, workflow automation, workforce optimization, and practical AI to create more human customer experiences, to engage and empower agents, and deliver tangible business results. Designed to be reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable, the Five9 platform helps contact centers increase productivity, be agile, boost revenue, and create customer trust and loyalty.
For more information visit www.five9.com.